The Manchester United Thread

Jadon Sancho show. When's the last time United had a player with such silky ball control when running at the high speed?

Also refs are terrible, no consistency whatsoever.

I'm going to watch the Ev hopefully beat the despicable Saudi *****.

And now I need to lie down as it just feels wrong wanting the Blues to win but some things are FAR bigger than the rivalry.

Enjoy.

Everton!!!!
You utter wagons!! Messing up my €4700 bet :mad:

Everton!!!!
You utter wagons!! Messing up my €4700 bet :mad:

Can’t F rely on them for anything!

The Blues aren’t lying when they all say they’re going down. They have absolutely nothing! The Saudi’s are utter wank but the Ev are MUCH worse than that! 🤦‍♂️

DVB got the last half hour but he’s surrounded by utter ***** in a relegation side so nothing to take on him at all.

They really could go this year.

Absolutely nothing on the park. And a clueless fat Tory **** on the touchline trying to ‘inspire’ them. 🤦‍♂️

I wonder does Maguire know he's a useless C U Next Tuesday? Or is he living a life of blissful ignorance, Matrix style.

Literally the same story as the Boro game:
1. Refusal to capitalize on chances created ✅
2. Opponents scoring from their first shot on target ✅
3. Strange VAR decision that goes against us ✅

I guess this would be a reeeeally unpopular take and one united wouldn’t want to hear but 36 year old Ibrahimovic was the better signing to 36 year old Ronaldo 🤷🏽‍♂️

Kudos to Rangnick to actually stand up to him.

Although player power being what it is, and Utd being that toxic, as much I'm 100% behind him telling it straight to a lot of your shower, it doesn't bode well for the future when the players have no trust in him. The Martial and Lingard 'he said/ she said' bollocks was cringe.

All relative when you're dealing with them and their agents trying to sort this carnage out.

ALL on the Glazers. They need to stand behind Rangick if they are all in on him and not the ****** on the pitch or else I honestly don't know where you go from there. 🤷‍♂️

Maguire is really a sunk cost fallacy at this point. Andy Carrol watershed moment for united except we got rid after 18 months.

Maguire is really a sunk cost fallacy at this point. Andy Carrol watershed moment for united except we got rid after 18 months.

it bring me so much cringe when I remember we paid £80 million for him.The great squad builder Solskjaer signed off on that in the name of this “English core” he was trying to build.

Typical they get the shot creation and domination sorted only to have an inability to actually score with the added 'bonus' of having Maguire in defence. No disrespect to Cavani or Ronaldo (the less said about Greenwood the better) but going into the second half of a season with two mid/late 30 year olds is asking for trouble.