The Manchester United Thread

He’s a very good underrated DM most likely coz he English and plays for Leeds. He has the one most pressing actions, and tackles won in Europe for a DM. He covered more ground than any DM last season and at the Euros. And his long passing to the flanks is very good in which Gravenberch plays for Ajax from the same position.

He’s nothing like Gravenberch tho. To me, he’s a budget Rodrigo. If price weren’t a factor, I’d actually prefer Declan Rice.

He’s nothing like Gravenberch tho. To me, he’s a budget Rodrigo. If price weren’t a factor, I’d actually prefer Declan Rice.
I’m not saying he’s the same player. Just that there actually both very good a delivering balls from deep to the attacking wide players. Rice has improved a lot but like you said the price is ridiculous! Phillips is a very good DM for ETH style team. And with his contract up next summer could be a good price. Will see anyway all talk atm. But don’t be surprised by some left field signings.

Erik ten Hag has asked Man United to be 100% involved on present and future transfers strategy: new signings, outgoings, new contracts. #MUFC Ten Hag considered this as the "key point" to rebuild Man United - new signings have to be totally perfect for his idea and club project. This was key in him excepting the role as Manager #MUFC [TelegraphDucker]

Erik ten Hag has asked Man United to be 100% involved on present and future transfers strategy: new signings, outgoings, new contracts. #MUFC Ten Hag considered this as the "key point" to rebuild Man United - new signings have to be totally perfect for his idea and club project. This was key in him excepting the role as Manager #MUFC [TelegraphDucker]

I’ll admit I don’t follow any of this as intimately as you do but one thing I am happy to see is no mention of Richard Arnold in all this. Looks like he’s keeping himself distanced from all this which is a good thing.

Rangnick: "Luke [Shaw] is still injured — he's having problems with his leg where he had the operation back in 2015. The doctor told me they decided to remove the metal things in his leg, there are two bolts that need to be removed and this will happen tomorrow." #mulive

Ducker saying him and Shaw close to agreeing new deals also.

07E8D0D4-2C00-4033-9741-5106EADA0C7F.jpeg