The Manchester United Thread

A lucky 1-0 will do, after all 3 points in the bag at this point in the season is more important than a big score when you are chasing league positions.

With Maguire back there, we’re almost certain to concede a goal. Best hope we score more than 1

Talking of, this is a prime example of why England continue to be the pariah's of modern day, progressive International football.

Absolute divvy, insular lil' Englander attitudes like this-

🤣🤣🤣

Okay, I will acknowledge he has improved his game overall this season (especially on the ball) but saying he’s better than Fabinho is just grandeur level delusion.

Regardless whether you somehow come back and beat the worst Everton team in my lifetime, Rangnick, and whomever he choses (if they patently won’t play for him, they won’t for his choice of manager), will have their reputations shot to absolute **** by the toxicity at Utd.

Rangnicks fast trending that way as it is.

With any luck come the summer with the likes of Pogba gone and a manager willing to dump the likes of Maguire, AWB etc there may just be a chance the toxic atmosphere will go.

Regardless whether you somehow come back and beat the worst Everton team in my lifetime, Rangnick, and whomever he choses (if they patently won’t play for him, they won’t for his choice of manager), will have their reputations shot to absolute **** by the toxicity at Utd.

Rangnicks fast trending that way as it is.
If that's the case then the troublemakers are not doing themselves any favours either. I have a feeling however, that it is telling that the club aren't trying to tie down the likes of Pogba, Matic, Mata and Lingard etc with new contracts. I just can't understand why the youngsters and the likes of Jones (who to be fair has done nothing wrong except get injured) aren't getting a chance. The big names need a swift kick by getting dropped. It makes you wonder if some of these players have something in their contracts ensuring they get a certain number of games if fit as the same players seem to be undropable no matter who the manager is or how poorly they are playing.

If that's the case then the troublemakers are not doing themselves any favours either. I have a feeling however, that it is telling that the club aren't trying to tie down the likes of Pogba, Matic, Mata and Lingard etc with new contracts. I just can't understand why the youngsters and the likes of Jones (who to be fair has done nothing wrong except get injured) aren't getting a chance. The big names need a swift kick by getting dropped. It makes you wonder if some of these players have something in their contracts ensuring they get a certain number of games if fit as the same players seem to be undropable no matter who the manager is or how poorly they are playing.

The rout problem, as you’re pretty much describing, remains in Florida.

And it will remain until they are gone. But they’ll throw in a big money signing, or fix the holes in the roof, and everyone forgets about them.

And so it continues.