The Manchester United Thread

Scouse was right about one thing, Arsenal are bad compared to the Chelsea/Tottenham, let alone the top 2.

And Chelsea and Tottenham are just bang average, inconsistent sides to begin with. The fact Arsenal have now won more games this season than Chelsea is to Chelseas shameful detriment.

Again. It’ll be even more damning on Arsenals joke of an ownership if Lego Head fails to get top 4 and survives.

It’s kinda obvious…he wasn’t even arsed enough to ask scholes to hide his identity so what’s stopping him from talking to reporters?
Good riddance to bad rubbish. Solskjaer should’ve been a lot more forceful with binning him last summer

I was disappointed in arsenal today tbh. They hit a lot of the rub in the green today all things considered (got a soft pen, no pen with the Tavares pull on Elanga, no pen on Cedric’s handball, Bruno’s uncharacteristic penalty miss, loads of shots off the bar, Nketiah obstructing DDG’s view on the Xhaka goal).
Yeah, probably outside of the top 2, one of the weakest top 6 in a while.

And Chelsea and Tottenham are just bang average, inconsistent sides to begin with. The fact Arsenal have now won more games this season than Chelsea is to Chelseas shameful detriment.

Again. It’ll be even more damning on Arsenals joke of an ownership if Lego Head fails to get top 4 and survives.
Maybe they are average in your eyes, but for us, the United fans, watching them is like listening to Mozart.

Did anyone notice the tweet from Pogba claiming he was trying to comeback before the end of the season despite wreck it Ralf stating he played his last game for united?
It had to be some kind of satire or automatic tweet by his PR

To be fair, nothing wrong with talking to some old players, especially since Lingard knows the old guard from his academy days. Scholes is the real leaker here.

Quite the aftermath after yesterdays defeat with McTominey and Rangnick comments and Lingard exposed as the leaker.

To be fair, nothing wrong with talking to some old players, especially since Lingard knows the old guard from his academy days. Scholes is the real leaker here.
Oh no, there’s nothing wrong with that at all. I’m pretty sure Rio still talks to Phil Jones and he maybe aware of the situation in the dressing room but you’ve never heard Rio explicitly comment on it. One thing that stood out for me with Scholes’ comment is how he stated Lingard wouldn’t care if that information was made public.

The leaks probably intensified towards the end of Solskjaer’s tenure which coincides with reports that Lingard was disgruntled with his playing time. When you put those pieces together, it makes sense

Last edited:
Tahith Chong on his return: “They [#mufc] have activated the option in my contract, they see all my matches, and in the talks I’ve had with Darren Fletcher, technical director, it appears that they are satisfied with my development.” #mujournal

Tahith Chong: “They also really want me to rejoin them in preparation for next season.” #mufc #mujournal