The Manchester United Thread

Do you realize ten Hag was confirmed on Friday?
Whilst Poch was effectively sacked on Sunday, just saying.
It's been common knowledge since PSG's exit from the Champions League that Poch was being lined up for the sack it was just a case of when they were going to pull the trigger. The fact they have waited until the league was won is by the by (PSG were always favourites to win), Like I said I'm sure PSG would have demanded a huge compensation package if Manchester United had come calling any smart club would do the same. However, they didn't , now Poch and PSG are in talks as to how much compensation will be paid for his sacking. It didn't work out well whatever way you look at it for Poch or for PSG, one has no job whilst the other will be out of pocket financially.

They are trying to be serious football club, and those don't sack their manager when there's even a slight chance of not winning the league. But I'm also sure they would love to get compensation for Poch, however I doubt that was their main motive for sacking (when it happens).

John Murtough: Director of Football ✅
Darren Fletcher: Technical Director ✅
Paul Mitchell: Head of Recruitment ⏳
Ralf Rangnick: Advisor/ Consultant ✅
Erik Ten Hag: Coach ✅

That’s some serious restructure since Ed’s gone. Nice to see actual football people there and actual people that have excelled in there roles at a top level ( Except Fletcher ) still need to complete ETH coaching staff.

Now we need footballers.
Grab Simikan and Elvedi first and I'll be happy.

Mitten saying on his latest podcast that Telles, Jones, Bailly, AWB, Martial and Henderson will all be sold this summer. Preparing to take a hit on AWB to get him out the club.

U18s finished 2-2 vs Blackburn last night. And are currently about to kick of against Wolves. How is this even allowed 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

And after those two Nkunku and Olmo and you them change the name to Red Bull Manchester.
Uhh Olmo. For some weird reason been following his career when found him in FM as wonderkid :D Really love his playstyle and passion. Think this season is time when he moves, but Manchester United dont have realy spot for him i think and have other prioritys. Rather see City getting him if Silva is really homesick and wants to leave. Or Barca ofcourse, but who understand their plans...

Rangnick: “I am looking forward to helping Erik [ten Hag] and the club change the whole club approach so #mufc can be a top club.”

Uhh Olmo. For some weird reason been following his career when found him in FM as wonderkid :D Really love his playstyle and passion. Think this season is time when he moves, but Manchester United dont have realy spot for him i think and have other prioritys. Rather see City getting him if Silva is really homesick and wants to leave. Or Barca ofcourse, but who understand their plans...
Few years ago, when he was in Dinamo Zagreb, I said that he's the most talented player ever played there. Stuff he was doing at the age of 17 and 18 were phenomenal and since he moved, I stopped following him, but it seems reports about him are all really, really good.
And honestly? He can play anywhere, really clever player. And a person as well, in less than a year he learned to speak Croatian, one of the hardest languages in Europe.

U18s second league match in 2 days finished 2-2 again. Charlie McNeil with a brace. And new signing Toby Collier got an assist on debut after coming on as a second half sub