The Manchester United Thread

We need to relax with these comparisons. He was distinctly average at Alaves last season every time I watched him. He has that low center gravity factor working for him however but his end product still needs A LOT of work.
Never said he was a clone lol. Just has a lot of similarities in his style of play having seen him live a couple of times and watching his highlights.

De Jong absolutely superb tonight. Can see why ETH is pushing for him. Belgium couldn’t lay a finger on him. He’s so press resistant

Frenkie de Jong's game by numbers vs. Belgium:

100% take-ons completed (2/2)

100% long ball accuracy (3/3)

100% aerial duels won (3/3)

93 touches (most)

92% pass accuracy

82 passes (most)

4 chances created

3 clearances

2 interceptions

2 fouls won

1 tackle made

1 assist

Wow.

Wreck-It Ralph leaves this shitshow.

Wreck-It Ralph starts winning games of football again.

Uncanny that.
Yes lol. Watched the match. Amazing what 11 players can do who are willing to listen and work for each other.

Do you know how to delete posts mate. Accidentally posted some here in the wrong thread ?🙏🏼

Yes lol. Watched the match. Amazing what 11 players can do who are willing to listen and work for each other.

Do you know how to delete posts mate. Accidentally posted some here in the wrong thread ?🙏🏼

I’d just edit/ delete the text and put ‘Wrong thread. Soz’ or something.

Then repost in the right one.

Or failing that ask for Mod help.

You really think you'd win one of them either?

Man, I admire that blind faith (or batshit stupidity dependent on your POV) in your team mate.

ToD will be super proud of yer! 😛
Mate, I’m under no illusions that we’re a horribly unbalanced team with players that down tools at will but I know international football is a different gravy. Gareth Southgate would fail horribly as a club manager but does well in England.

Rangnick does his best work with young and hungry players (hence why he opts to sign u-24 players) as opposed to older players with egos.

Mate, I’m under no illusions that we’re a horribly unbalanced team with players that down tools at will but I know international football is a different gravy. Gareth Southgate would fail horribly as a club manager but does well in England.

Rangnick does his best work with young and hungry players (hence why he opts to sign u-24 players) as opposed to older players with egos.

He fails horribly as an International manager but regardless, you're taking this far too literally. 😉

Garnacho with 2 goals for Argentina. One an absolute world class free kick from about 25/30 yards out. The other a peno he won himself.