The Manchester United Thread

Put any goalkeeper in United team and he'd struggle. Everything begins and ends with the midfield, and United's terrible.

One is DDG, second is Courtois. Only major difference is the cross %. And everything is relative to their league.

Point - when you have Kroos and Modrić, you dont need a GK to start jack ******* ****.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220606-210127_Opera.jpg
    Screenshot_20220606-210127_Opera.jpg
    534.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20220606-210108_Opera.jpg
    Screenshot_20220606-210108_Opera.jpg
    540.1 KB · Views: 15
Don’t understand why we won’t move on from Frankie de Jong, a player who clearly wants to stay at Barcelona or Darwin Nunez whom, from what I’ve seen, is the Uruguayan Lukaku for £85 million.

Don’t understand why we won’t move on from Frankie de Jong, a player who clearly wants to stay at Barcelona or Darwin Nunez whom, from what I’ve seen, is the Uruguayan Lukaku for £85 million.
I don’t get this why would we move on from trying to get a manager his number 1 targets. Especially when the window hadn’t opened yet. Ok Nunez we will as it looks like he’s off to Pool and imo far to expensive considering everything but that’s up to the buying club if they deem him worthy.

And I don’t think we would be chasing De Jong if he clearly 100% wasn’t interested. Especially as he’s been in talks with ETH so we will know this.

Yeah you'd think if De Jong was actually worth 100 million and willing to move, there would be more clubs after him....

[] It can be confirmed that Mike Phelan will not be part of Erik ten Hag's coaching staff. #mufc are looking to see if another type of role at the club is possible due to his great contribution for 21 years. Likely club ambassador [@lauriewhitwell]