The Manchester United Thread

whos ramsey that kid from scotland?

Yup. Writers YPOTY from Aberdeen. Everything I've read out of Scotland is he's Trent-esq going forward (though obviously nowhere near that level), which fits exactly what we look for first in a FB.

Someone else I know F all about. 🤷🏼‍♂️I was hoping to watch Nunez tomorrow night for Uruguay but apparently he's left that squad and is on his way. So there goes that idea.

This is fun signing players you know nada about. 🤦🏼‍♂️ Good job they have such a success rate that you have no worries and complete confidence in whatever they do haha.

Yup. Writers YPOTY from Aberdeen. Everything I've read out of Scotland is he's Trent-esq going forward (though obviously nowhere near that level), which fits exactly what we look for first in a FB.

Someone else I know F all about. 🤷🏼‍♂️I was hoping to watch Nunez tomorrow night for Uruguay but apparently he's left that squad and is on his way. So there goes that idea.

This is fun signing players you know nada about. 🤦🏼‍♂️ Good job they have such a success rate that you have no worries and complete confidence in whatever they do haha.
that must be a nice feeling

I think this is just Utd being smart for once and taking advantage of Barcelona being in dire straits financially to get a very good young player. The fact he aligns with ten Hag makes it all the smarter.

The interesting one for me in regards to nothing changing is Nunez. We're about to put him on £100 K a week or there about. I wonder what Utd would have put him if they had the chance?

Sancho's mad wage for one so young (which took us completely out of that equation BTW) is a prime example that makes you think Utd would have thrown double and more of that at him to sway Mendez. Which is just nuts for a 22-year-old.
I would be shocked if he’s on 100k a week. Can’t see that tbh. No matter how good you are run

Sancho's mad wage for one so young (which took us completely out of that equation BTW) is a prime example that makes you think Utd would have thrown double and more of that at him to sway Mendez. Which is just nuts for a 22-year-old.
Tbf, the reason was partly due to his Dortmund wages. It was a bit unusual for Dortmund to offer a 20 year old Sancho £200k a week. Signing him means we’d have to match or bump that pay (and trust Woodward to bump it to “boost his market value”)

The young nephew wants United to sign Obafemi now :LOL:

Be careful lads.
I had my mates Old Trafford season ticket in my car and some p.rick broke in and left two more :mad:

window-broken_750.jpg

Related to Garnacho and his compadres, kind of, I'm loving the decision to change PL2 back to an U21 league from the U23 version of the last few years.

I mean L'pool and Utd effectively view it as an U19 league anyway with younger squads used so it won't effect us. But U21's, with a max of 3 over age players in a squad, is more in line of the development league it should be.

Absolutely pointless having 22/23/24+ year olds playing in PL2 when they should be into their pro-careers somewhere already. Should bring the age and parity down across the league and make it more competitive.