The Manchester United Thread

but why is no 1 else going in for him at that price

Because he doesn’t want to leave. I’m still not buying any of these rumors as it just reeks of Sancho 2.0 BUT if he were to leave, I’m sure he’d love to work with the manager that got the best out of him in the past.

Edit: actually, Sancho, despite the drawn out saga, wanted to actually come to united so i made a false equivalence

Last edited:
City, Liverpool .....
Liverpool are about to splash big on the Uruguayan Lukaku. Doubt youse would make two marquee signings like that in one window. City are probably in the market for a backup DM and FDJ is not a lone DM. I can see them only going for him if Bernardo Silva is sold….but the only club that’s expressed any real interest in him is Barcelona and they’d only spend on him with incoming funds

Liverpool are about to splash big on the Uruguayan Lukaku. Doubt youse would make two marquee signings like that in one window. City are probably in the market for a backup DM and FDJ is not a lone DM. I can see them only going for him if Bernardo Silva is sold….but the only club that’s expressed any real interest in him is Barcelona and they’d only spend on him with incoming funds

They had the Monaco lad for half of what Madrid are about to pay until Mbappe played everyone and F that up by forcing Perez to go on a statement tear in anger.

The big midfield signing is a summers wait away but I can well see them adding another. The Ivorian at PSV is seemingly the next on the list ticking all boxes.

City have Gundagon and Fernandinho to replace.Wouldn't rule them out of the Barcelona man but then he now seems nailed on for Utd.

They had the Monaco lad for half of what Madrid are about to pay until Mbappe played everyone and F that up by forcing Perez to go on a statement tear in anger.

The big midfield signing is a summers wait away but I can well see them adding another. The Ivorian at PSV is seemingly the next on the list ticking all boxes.

City have Gundagon and Fernandinho to replace.Wouldn't rule them out of the Barcelona man but then he now seems nailed on for Utd.
Sangare looks a player! Not taking anything GeForce Granted but when Stoney and Ornstien start getting involved it’s usually a good indicator.

nothing is nailed on with utd mate

Sangare looks a player! Not taking anything GeForce Granted but when Stoney and Ornstien start getting involved it’s usually a good indicator.

I know less about him than the Uruguayan Lukaku but at least I’ve seen him live to be encouraged. Sangare is a complete 🤷🏼‍♂️. But he’s high on their list by all accounts.

Nunez and Ramsey should be announced any time.

I know less about him than the Uruguayan Lukaku but at least I’ve seen him live to be encouraged. Sangare is a complete 🤷🏼‍♂️. But he’s high on their list by all accounts.

Yeah tbh think I’ve only seen Sangare a couple of times 3 max and one of those were in the cup win over Ajax.

Because he doesn’t want to leave. I’m still not buying any of these rumors as it just reeks of Sancho 2.0 BUT if he were to leave, I’m sure he’d love to work with the manager that got the best out of him in the past.

Edit: actually, Sancho, despite the drawn out saga, wanted to actually come to united so i made a false equivalence

I think this is just Utd being smart for once and taking advantage of Barcelona being in dire straits financially to get a very good young player. The fact he aligns with ten Hag makes it all the smarter.

The interesting one for me in regards to nothing changing is Nunez. We're about to put him on £100 K a week or there about. I wonder what Utd would have put him if they had the chance?

Sancho's mad wage for one so young (which took us completely out of that equation BTW) is a prime example that makes you think Utd would have thrown double and more of that at him to sway Mendez. Which is just nuts for a 22-year-old.

whos ramsey that kid from scotland?