The Manchester United Thread

Again, what was the point of Wreck-It Ralph exactly when the Glazer yes-men ignore what he was brought in for?

Sad state of things. This is the type of ruthlessness we need but alas, we’re stuck in the same old loop.

But at the same time, the January window is a risky time to do that kind of business considering how no club would be all too willing to sell their center forwards

What's your opinions on Sasa Kaladzic (probably minced that spelling).

I think his contract expires in 23.

Also, I think Ronaldo leaving wouldnt be as bad. If the rumor that versitile forward is coming, then you'd have Rashford, Elanga, Sancho and Eriksen covering the flanks, and first two can play as a striker. Would expect in that case Bruno to play like Tadić did when Ajax went to the semis of CL.

Also, I think Ronaldo leaving wouldnt be as bad. If the rumor that versitile forward is coming, then you'd have Rashford, Elanga, Sancho and Eriksen covering the flanks, and first two can play as a striker. Would expect in that case Bruno to play like Tadić did when Ajax went to the semis of CL.
Yeah makes sense why we are waiting on pushing the button on Antony and Gnarbry if German press is to be belived

If it weren’t for Green***d being a pathetic excuse for a human being, I would’ve encouraged it. I’ve raved about him becoming our no. 9 for years now so this would’ve been the opportunity to play him in his proper role consistently but alas…

Ronaldo leaving surely means we need to actually get creative, even if it’s short term. We should keep an eye on Evanilson from FC Porto as I think he’d be a brilliant fit to ETH. He’s like a Firmino regen. The reason I’m a bit wary of him is he’s really only had one good season

We could’ve also gone for Taiwo Awoniyi, whom would’ve been cheap too before he signed for Forest

I wouldn’t even mind a straight player swap with Chelsea for Armando Broja…for some people that don’t remember him, he basically turned Maguire inside out.

Ragnick is a smart man. Immediately figured out it's a unreperable mess, and rode out of into the sunset with huge bag of money and not a care in the world.
Not to mention he foresaw this issue with Ronaldo before it developed. That’s the kind of DOF we need…one that can be more proactive in citing potential issues and acting quickly but the glazers et Al.

Not to mention he foresaw this issue with Ronaldo before it developed. That’s the kind of DOF we need…one that can be more proactive in citing potential issues and acting quickly but the glazers et Al.
While I agree he would of been a good DOF. There’s nothing to suggest Murtaugh won’t be either.

Ragnick is a smart man. …..

Unfortunately for this thread, the same can’t be said about the clown show of a football club that let their last hope of salvation slip through their fingertips …..

….. Wilfully. As he was telling too many home truths and exposing just how amateur the club now is.