The Manchester United Thread

let him leave its all about him anyway should never have got him back

Last edited:
he does when things are going his way
I mean, even fresh from a UCL win back in 2008 (not to mention winning the balon d’or) he felt like a “prisoner” at united when RM came knocking. He certainly had very little issues joining city before we swooped in

I mean, even fresh from a UCL win back in 2008 (not to mention winning the balon d’or) he felt like a “prisoner” at united when RM came knocking. He certainly had very little issues joining city before we swooped in
thats what i mean we should have never got him back

Yeah but where can he even go? It's still Cristiano so you can't sell to Premier League rivals, he burned all the bridges in Juve and Madrid, and even PSG probably aren't dumb enough to have a front 4 with combined age of 358. Barca can't afford him, Bayern would never pay his wages.

Yeah but where can he even go? It's still Cristiano so you can't sell to Premier League rivals, he burned all the bridges in Juve and Madrid, and even PSG probably aren't dumb enough to have a front 4 with combined age of 358. Barca can't afford him, Bayern would never pay his wages.
Jorge Mendez had to have found suitors before Ronaldo submitted an official transfer request.
There are a lot of rumors that Chelsea are interested

Bruno Fernandes: “Cristiano Ronaldo situation? I spoke to him weeks ago, so I expect to meet Cristiano on day 4 for the pre-season trainings - and there’s nothing else”, tells Record. #MUFC

“I don’t think Man United are open to lose a top resource like Cristiano”.

Simon Stone: "Ronaldo clashed with Harry Maguire over the United captaincy last season, while interim boss Ralf Rangnick's desire to implement a pressing game was thwarted by Ronaldo's refusal to fit in with such a system."

….while interim boss Ralf Rangnick's desire to implement a pressing game was thwarted by Ronaldo's refusal to fit in with such a system….
Not sure how anyone that’s watched Ronaldo play for the past 16 years would think he presses…it’s also cute Rangnick though he could teach Ronaldo new tricks when not even the likes of Fergie, Mourinho (clashed with mourinho too), Ancelotti could.