The Manchester United Thread

It is well over the odds since Ajax does not want to sell. A good 10-15m over I'd say. For a 55m defender, he'll have a lot of pressure on him.

It is well over the odds since Ajax does not want to sell. A good 10-15m over I'd say. For a 55m defender, he'll have a lot of pressure on him.
He was pushing for the move however and we still overpaid. Ofc, Ajax know we’re that desperate.

Might as well call us AFC Manchester at this point

Speaking of, how's your 100m striker for whom you had no rivals and all the leverage in the world?

*£85.36 M. Sounds better in £ haha.

Now now. I know the gaps growing by the season, but it's harsh to longer consider yourselves 'rivals.'

Blisters from a brutal Klopp pre-season aside, he's settling in just fine ta.

Now now. I know the gaps growing by the season, but it's harsh to longer consider yourselves 'rivals.'

wait this looks like a S H I T stering post to me come on van ban his A S S

Don't worry, by the end of the next year, British media will make claims it was a 120m pounds.

True, you don't get to smash rivals in Bankok CENTURY cup 4-0. And once again United was used to drive the price up for the smaller clubs.

WAIT!

You weren't joking and honestly don't believe you were seriously in for him? 👀👀

This heatwave is hitting hard.