The Manchester United Thread

#MUFC U21’s are back in action against @FulhamFC in the #PL2 this evening: Vitek (GK), Wellens, Hardley, Bennett, Fredricson, Mainoo, Forson, Savage, Bray, Gore (C), Hansen-Aarøen.

Finished 2-2 Omari Forson with both goals. Team and result from last nights league match

Buttclincher but much needed away win to take some pressure off. Maybe finally after the transfer window close they'll have some peace and try to play some football.

We were actually solid defensively and I can’t actually believe those words are coming out of my mouth. Our attack however was rather luke warm.
Gritty performance that.

He’s been superb the last 2 matches and my motm again.

Lisandro Martinez’s game by numbers vs. Southampton: 100% ground duels won

100% successful dribbles

61 touches

48 passes

7 clearances

5/5 aerial duels won

6 interceptions

Him and Malacia have changed that Legt side hugely. And the back for look super solid and a unit for once

Maguire might need to get used to that bench. He’ll play in the odd cup game here and there but our league center back pairing is pretty nailed on barring injuries.

They did well along with losing 4-2 to L’pool’s U18 mate.

They play back-to-back games nobody’s aware of? 🤷🏼‍♂️
Someone who I follow for scores for some strange reason reposted the result lol. I’ve only just noticed that was from last weekend🤷🏻‍♂️🤣 been in London for a few days so bit behind.

Just on the train back and it’s full of ****** Leeds and Arsenal fans. With a load of old bill on board. It’s not mixing well‼️

Welcome😁

Not gone down well this transfer at Ajax causing a huge split between the board and the football people apparently

Schreuder: "Nowadays, everything is about money. I find this sad. But this is our world, it's very sad and I don't approve of this.

Last edited:
God bless the Glazers!

Increasing the debt and safeguarding/ strengthening their hold on Utd. No L’pool game so no ‘YSB! YSB!’ protests. Window almost shut ….. When are the next set of dividends due?

Never let it be said there isn’t method in their madness.

God bless the Glazers!

Increasing the debt and safeguarding/ strengthening their hold on Utd. No L’pool game so no ‘YSB! YSB!’ protests. Window almost shut ….. When are the next set of dividends due?

Never let it be said there isn’t method in their madness.
No Pool game but more huge protest being organised for the next 2 home games VS Arsenal in the league and Real Sociodad in the CL. Shame won’t be able to get to either this time.

Welcome😁

Not gone down well this transfer at Ajax causing a huge split between the board and the football people apparently

Schreuder: "Nowadays, everything is about money. I find this sad. But this is our world, it's very sad and I don't approve of this.
Would’ve backed Ajax to hold on but that interview made a return unattainable. He practically burned all bridges with Ajax at the board level, player level and supporter level. It’s to our advantage sure but something about adding an unprofessional **** to a dressing room filled with unprofessional twats doesn’t quite sit well with me.

Going back a couple years with the Sancho debacle, I’ll always retain a huge amount of respect for Sancho for keeping it professional even after Dortmund didn’t budge or even want to negotiate during that window (and he wanted to come). Kept his head down and played for an additional year. You’ll never see me let any Sancho slander slide.

Back