The Manchester United Thread

Well that was diabolical.

I don’t even want to remember that 1st half. Seems like Eriksen in CM might not be the long term fix we need. Still upset we never even attempted to buy Enzo Fernandez considering how well he’s doing at Benfica…oh and our center halves options outside our first choice are terrible. As soon as Varane went off the pitch, we conceded 2 goals within minutes (one from a set piece in fact).

Anywho, city are miles ahead of anyone currently in the league and no reasonable fan is expecting us to challenge for the league this season.

On we move

I don't think there was ever a doubt about his ability, just a question if he can stay healthy all year round.

Under Ed Woodward, #mufc often were accused of stockpiling players and awarding new long-term deals that did not feel merited — Erik ten Hag wants to move away from that culture and is keen to ensure players don’t fall into comfort zones. [@TelegraphDucker]

Been staying clear of skitting Utd as L’pool have been God awful most all season to date, but I’ll tell yer what, for all we rightly skit Maguire, the dwarf yers had your pants pulled down by Ajax isn’t much better. Every game I catch of yours he's a standout liability.

Been staying clear of skitting Utd as L’pool have been God awful most all season to date, but I’ll tell yer what, for all we rightly skit Maguire, the dwarf yers had your pants pulled down by Ajax isn’t much better. Every game I catch of yours he's a standout liability.

He's the 2nd coming of Vidic don'tcha know? :p