The Manchester United Thread

All inside Old Trafford on their feet as "stand up if you hate Glazers" rings around @SimonPeach

That'll show em!!!
All buying beers n burgers just to rub salt in the owners wounds :LOL:

Bunch of Muppets.
Don't buy merch, don't go to the match, don't follow their social media accounts, don't make their ownership profitable with your idiocy.

Weird Mason Greenwood and his ex/accuser have been seen spotted together and are now following each other again on social media 🤷🏻‍♂️

she might have changed her mind money has a way of doing that

If Utd took him on again, they wouldn't just be in the mud, they'd be under the swamp!

And Arsenal can get right to F continuing to play their version of Greenwood. Classless *****.

If Utd took him on again, they wouldn't just be in the mud, they'd be under the swamp!

And Arsenal can get right to F continuing to play their version of Greenwood. Classless *****.
What do you mean took him on again. He’s still under contract and registered to play?

"Looks like"?

If you heard that audio and it was your daughter? What would you do?
I heard the audio. And yes I would go mental. But there’s also been lots of cases of crying wolf also and we don’t know what actually happened as we want there or seen actual footage of what she’s accusing him of.

And after yesterdays news it’s all a bit suss. Being seen together again. Following each other again on SM etc

I heard the audio. And yes I would go mental. But there’s also been lots of cases of crying wolf also and we don’t know what actually happened as we want there or seen actual footage of what she’s accusing him of.

And after yesterdays news it’s all a bit suss. Being seen together again. Following each other again on SM etc

There's no "but" there pal.
You heard the audio and you are saying "but"??
Seriously?

There's no "but" there pal.
You heard the audio and you are saying "but"??
Seriously?
Yes the audio is bad. At the end of the day that’s all it is audio. **** knows if he was actually doing anything to her. If they was role playing. Nobody knows anything.

Like I said the whole thing is a bit strange if you ask me. It’s been about a year now. Something is defo suspect. I hope the club are not trying to make it go away on the hush. And if he does get found guilty, his football career needs to be over. Locked up with his ***** chopped off and arsed every night in his cell!