The Manchester United Thread

Been staying clear of skitting Utd as L’pool have been God awful most all season to date, but I’ll tell yer what, for all we rightly skit Maguire, the dwarf yers had your pants pulled down by Ajax isn’t much better. Every game I catch of yours he's a standout liability.
He’s still better than Maguire

Their goal apart last night was easily the best stuff we have played under ETH so far. Just need to be better with our final passes at times.

3 huge games coming up next Newcastle who are directly below us just a point behind. Then Spurs and Chelsea after that. We come out of those 3 with a good haul of points and get this tough start to the season out of the way. We will be in a good spot for top 4.

Not a given by any means and I expect a few bumps, but as the season goes on confidence grows. And we gradually improve we will defo be in with a good shout

Man, **** those Floridian parasites.

Love them personally mate.

I didn’t. Had all the sympathy going and support for you to protest the right way. But then your ******* halfwit support decided to use games against us to not attack the Glazers but try take it out on us, twice over, so they can all politely go F themselves.

I don’t believe this it’s not for sale talk. You don’t agree to have lengthy talks face to face if there was no deal to be had. But Ratcliffe most likely doesn’t want to meet their rumoured valuation of around £6b. He most likely thought the Glazers would sell for around £4b what he made the offer for Chelsea. If there was no deal to be had that could have been relayed to the intermediatries that reached out in the first place.

I suspect we haven’t heard the last of this as more talks will likely be held in the near future.

Love them personally mate.

I didn’t. Had all the sympathy going and support for you to protest the right way. But then your ******* halfwit support decided to use games against us to not attack the Glazers but try take it out on us, twice over, so they can all politely go F themselves.
Not everything is centered around Liverpool, mate.

I don’t believe this it’s not for sale talk. You don’t agree to have lengthy talks face to face if there was no deal to be had. But Ratcliffe most likely doesn’t want to meet their rumoured valuation of around £6b. He most likely thought the Glazers would sell for around £4b what he made the offer for Chelsea. If there was no deal to be had that could have been relayed to the intermediatries that reached out in the first place.

I suspect we haven’t heard the last of this as more talks will likely be held in the near future.

How's he as a owner? I've heard Nice is a mess right now.

Trust me, I wish it hadn’t been. Not seen scenes around an English game in years like the ****** trying to stop us getting in our end this year. Which was flattering but we aren’t yer owners lads. Joke of a ‘protest’ that was literally cause as much disruption to ‘YSB’ going in as possible. With GMP as clueless as ever.

In more upto date news, loads of Nicosia getting off the Manchester train when we got on this earlier. So a lots over judging off that.

Not everything is centered around Liverpool, mate.

How's he as a owner? I've heard Nice is a mess right now.
They allegedly sold an ambitious project and abandoned it within a year which is apparently why Galtier was looking to leave Nice. But since has invested in the info structure around the club. And invested in the squad quite heavily.

From what I read he made a few mistakes early on with key appointments of people running the club DOF etc. Gave his brother the presidents role also. But that’s changed now.

That Casemiro save 😳

Another shocking night for VAR though!

I'm in for a shocking morning :confused:
Discovered this in the collection and it's going down a treat.

R-9-1.jpg