The Manchester United Thread

Next thing you know, you’ll say it was all locker room talk

I know mate. It was TOD saying he was still registered to play that had my jaw dropping.

If he’s found not guilty he will play again and likely get a new contract. Glazers may not want bad publicity but he’s still an asset to them in there eyes.

And where would that leave your support of the club in that scenario out of interest?

Hard to imagine that happening unless that audio was some weird BDSM kink ****.

We are in dire need of a STR! And the drop off from Eriksen to Fred is huge.

Absolutely ***** officiating again😡

Been watching Forrest for their last few games and it seems to me that their defense cries for some leadership and experience. Maybe Maguire would be perfect for them?

Could have been offering them van Dijk a week ago haha before he finally remembered who he is and returned to beast mode Sunday

Hello there. If you struggle with the following, we have a special offer for you!

-Your strikers are not scoring goals? Don't worry, United defense will gift a few chances.
-Defenders low on motivation because they cant keep the clean sheet? You're in for a treat, because United will fail to score even from the basic positions.
-Goalkeeper is in a bad form? Well today is your lucky day, because United developed special alorithm which makes every keeper enter their prime, maybe even game of their life.

All this free of charge!*

*United fans will be charged with their emotions and occasional breakage.

Hello there. If you struggle with the following, we have a special offer for you!

-Your strikers are not scoring goals? Don't worry, United defense will gift a few chances.
-Defenders low on motivation because they cant keep the clean sheet? You're in for a treat, because United will fail to score even from the basic positions.
-Goalkeeper is in a bad form? Well today is your lucky day, because United developed special alorithm which makes every keeper enter their prime, maybe even game of their life.

All this free of charge!*

*United fans will be charged with their emotions and occasional breakage.
I will say this is probably the best half of football we’ve played this season. Calm, controlled possession, barely giving spurs a sniff on the break. Ofc, it’ll mean nothing if we can’t finish

I will say this is probably the best half of football we’ve played this season. Calm, controlled possession, barely giving spurs a sniff on the break. Ofc, it’ll mean nothing if we can’t finish
I've no doubt, if allowed to continue, ten Hag will bring United back on the map. Big if because of the leeches above him.

Few more players need to click, a couple more signings to be able to compete at more fronts and one or two upgrades over current starters.
But that is all far ahead. But finally, as a United fan, I have something to look for.