The Manchester United Thread

There's a reason why I never banter before a football match (y)

That wasn't banter mate. It's only a matter of time as they are headed the same place as Forest. I just negated to account for us being so poor against either side.

Trust me mate, theres absolutely nothing going on at yours right now to be remotely bitter about. We have enough schizophrenic hilarity of our own going on right now.

First game in a while when watching our defense has given me some anxiety. Not to say we’ve conceded chances to west ham but there were a couple moments on the counter where if west ham made better decisions, they would’ve been in.

First game in a while when watching our defense has given me some anxiety. Not to say we’ve conceded chances to west ham but there were a couple moments on the counter where if west ham made better decisions, they would’ve been in.
More the midfield. Gave the ball away and far too many silly fouls to give them a chance to put in free kicks. The back 5 absolutely superb today especially that second half!

Massive 3 points any other previous season we concede a couple there. Dalot, Martínez, DDG all deserve motm.

Idk which is more believable this season: Rashford scoring two banging headers in a row or united keeping 5 clean sheets back to back at home with Smurf Martinez at the back.

Idk which is more believable this season: Rashford scoring two banging headers in a row or united keeping 5 clean sheets back to back at home with Smurf Martinez at the back.
MVG has credited new STR coach Benni McCarthy for this. And if you watch the video above you can see him turn and shout Benni. Finally great to have coaches actually coach not only the team but specific weaknesses of each player. And they genuinely look like they all get on great and actually love doing their job and being here.

Hey. We're going down but winning another European Cup. Darwin Nunez can't hit a barn door but somehow can't stop scoring. Brendon Rodgers can't get sacked to end his Leicester **** no matter how hard he tries. And North London think's they have a title challenge going on despite both clubs flattering to deceive and being bang average.

Just roll with it whilst it lasts. As one of our best said, these are STRANGE days indeed!