The Manchester United Thread

The Athletic: "One alternative, said to be a realistic possibility, is that United start negotiations to extend De Gea’s deal but on much lower terms. But Erik Ten Hag will take the lead on the decision."

"United are currently searching the market for goalkeepers who match the Ten Hag copybook. Diogo Costa at Porto is having an excellent season and the 23-year-old is being watched by United staff. Athletic Bilbao’s Unai Simon, 25, is another on United’s list."
Please no. I don’t rate Simon at all. He’s like a poor man’s Ederson. His on the ball ability, which he’s heralded for, is mediocre at best. He’s a poor shot stopper and looks rather “small” in goal every time I watch him.

I’d love Diogo Costa tho. He’s got that long passing ability of Ederson plus a very good shot stopper to boot. I also do question how likely DDG is to accept lower wages and a reduced role as well.

Only player in fantasy with negative total points
1666986670722.png

Context- He headed away a zillion balls unchallenged in our disgraceful showing at Utd with Trent just floating aimless balls into the box and nobody arsed to even challenge. Think the Yanks call that stat padding,

Anyway, in other news, we may well put Marsch out of his Leeds misery this evening so you are all welcome in advance.

Context- He headed away a zillion balls unchallenged in our disgraceful showing at Utd with Trent just floating aimless balls into the box and nobody arsed to even challenge. Think the Yanks call that stat padding,

Anyway, in other news, we may well put Marsch out of his Leeds misery this evening so you are all welcome in advance.
Booo, Jesse Lasso Marsh needs more time!

This didn’t age well 🤣🤣🤣