The Manchester United Thread

Why didn't anyone tell me the Chatterer from f.ucking Hellraiser was managing Forest??

Chatterer_Hellraiser.jpeg

So what do you think TOD?
Are we competing for top 4 in 2026 or what?

That moment when you are 7 deep in these boys with 8 more in the fridge but you have to work tomorrow :rolleyes:

What to do??

And yes... I made a balls of this pour Scouse :LOL:
IMG_20221227_212759.jpg

Why would Dawson print that if ten Hag didn’t want Gakpo?

Asking for a (confused) friend. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Anyway, forget that. Are we now agreed the big Ed stooges Arnold and Mautough (Sp?) need to go with their bosses? Being as F all has changed and Utd now have no money this window to compete for top 4 thanks to the way they F up the summer and spent well over the odds and all the budget down to cringe incompetence on de Jong.

Sources have told ESPN that United did not lodge an official bid for Gakpo because they could not match the financial package offered by Liverpool

There’s something I thought I’d never read.

Why would Dawson print that if ten Hag didn’t want Gakpo?

Asking for a (confused) friend. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Anyway, forget that. Are we now agreed the big Ed stooges Arnold and Mautough (Sp?) need to go with their bosses? Being as F all has changed and Utd now have no money this window to compete for top 4 thanks to the way they F up the summer and spent well over the odds and all the budget down to cringe incompetence on de Jong.
Yeah, Dawson is know to talk ***** when it comes to United.

This is how it looks when Untied brief someone:

Lot of journo's to laugh at there mate who have all been saying the same thing for the past 7 months. Virtually every one of them reputable or not.

Or you could buy the club spin now that he never aligned with the scouting department. Or whatever today's line is. That's what they generally expect you to do.

But one would think the bigger issue for Utd fans isn't Gakpo or where's he's going. It's yet another manager, this time a decent one, being severly let down by those running the transfer strategy. (Trying to say 'strategy' with a straight face.).

The names change but the status quo and MO stay exactly the same.