The Manchester United Thread

I know why Utd are up for sale mate.

Just nobody is buying any football club at what they are asking.

I hope so. I hope they sell for 1$.
In a reality, if Chelsea is sold for 2.5b, United will command at least 50% more. And I wouldn't be surprised if someone from Middle East broke 5b for it.

I hope so. I hope they sell for 1$.
In a reality, if Chelsea is sold for 2.5b, United will command at least 50% more. And I wouldn't be surprised if someone from Middle East broke 5b for it.
There’s defo something going with Abram and the head of the Raine group currently in Doha pictured yesterday. Talks of a Qatar sale.

Last edited:
Ten Hag on if he would consider recalling Amad: “We consider everything. As long as it's strengthening the squad. But at the same time, I have a little bit of a reservation for that because I don’t want to stop the good process he is in.“ #MUFC

Ten Hag on Amad: “He’s [making] really good progress there [Sunderland], so I’m happy with that. But I know also, they need experiences, young players.” #MUFC

Manchester United Team vs Bournemouth: De Gea, Wan-Bissaka, Maguire, Lindelof, Shaw, Casemiro, Eriksen, Fernandes, Van de Beek, Rashford, Martial #MUFC

Perfect day for United.
Draw for Arsenal/Newcastle and a confident 3 points for the lads.

I'm enjoying watching my team again.

Perfect day for United.
Draw for Arsenal/Newcastle and a confident 3 points for the lads.

I'm enjoying watching my team again.
Yep couldn’t have gone better. Easy 3-0 win. Lots of rotation. Took our foot off the gas after about 65 mins. Players back from injury. And our rivals dropping points again.

Oh Casemiro easy best CDM in the world still🤩

I’ve got to admit, the trend over the past 3-5 years of dropping points when teams around us drop points had me worried. This felt like the game we would’ve drawn 1-1 under Solskjaer but in the end, we ran out comfortable winners.

I guess I need some time to get used to having a competent gaffe.

After watching replays and listening to ETH it doesn’t sound good for Donny 🙁🙏🏼

Attachments

• AD4199D8-BAB4-4E53-ABA4-0B2057CC16B0.jpeg
    AD4199D8-BAB4-4E53-ABA4-0B2057CC16B0.jpeg
    515.5 KB · Views: 7
What’s all this nonsense about a DDG contract extension? The man is on £375k a week! Unless he’s taking a 50%+ paycut, we should in no way be thinking of extending his contract

What’s all this nonsense about a DDG contract extension? The man is on £375k a week! Unless he’s taking a 50%+ paycut, we should in no way be thinking of extending his contract
He’s going to be taking reduced wages that’s the condition of his contract extension. Ducker reported this about 2 weeks ago

He’s going to be taking reduced wages that’s the condition of his contract extension. Ducker reported this about 2 weeks ago
Pardon my skepticism but how much of a paycut are we talking about here? I don’t see how a contract extension is feasible unless he’s willing to take his pay down to £80k per week.

Pardon my skepticism but how much of a paycut are we talking about here? I don’t see how a contract extension is feasible unless he’s willing to take his pay down to £80k per week.
We will see soon enough I guess. But the days of crazy bumper contracts are long gone under ETH.