The Manchester United Thread

Nice of them to drop our rescheduled Palace away game in between City and Arsenal 😡 and just seen that Arsenal have a free week before playing us after Spurs. If I’m right we are going to play 8 games this month 😳

I think you mean the FL as it’s their competition.

There’s been no VAR until the semis for 3 or 4 seasons now. Ridiculous. and costly as we found out the last round at City. But it is what it is and isn’t a new thing mate.

Mainooo😍😍

Attachments

• 98D8DAEB-12EC-4E0C-BD7E-135B14BE6C8A.jpeg
    98D8DAEB-12EC-4E0C-BD7E-135B14BE6C8A.jpeg
    271.1 KB · Views: 9
Great finish by Antony.
On another note... When are we shipping Maguire out? He is utter w.ank.

Job done. Lots of rotation and key players rested. Another 3 gls win. 2 good debut by Mainoo and Pellistri who cameo was class. Such a silky player. Rashford 🔥🔥 only hope Dalot is ok. Semi here we come😃

Erik Ten Hag invited Charlton’s manager Dean Holden to Carrington to show how they work, he also presented him with a signed shirt and bottle of red wine. @5liveSport #MUFC 🔴

Dissapointing the 18s wont defend there fa youth cup title anymore after going out to Stoke with a 1-0 loss despite dominating.

Hectic Fixture list ahead for Man United.

Sat 14th Man City (H)
Wed 18th Palace (A)
Sun 22nd Arsenal (A)
23rd/24th Nottingham Forest (A)
28th Jan Reading (H)
Jan 31st/Feb 1st Nottingham Forest (H)
Feb 4th Palace (H)

Hectic Fixture list ahead for Man United.

Sat 14th Man City (H)
Wed 18th Palace (A)
Sun 22nd Arsenal (A)
23rd/24th Nottingham Forest (A)
28th Jan Reading (H)
Jan 31st/Feb 1st Nottingham Forest (H)
Feb 4th Palace (H)

Ah sure they are paid enough TOD.

Ah sure they are paid enough TOD.
For sure mate! But bodies can only take so much strain. It’s ridiculous tbh. That WC has messed everything up. Our quality in depth ain’t good enough for me and I want us challenging for everything. We play our full strength in nearly all those games our seasons gonna go **** up imo. Oh and I just noticed we have 3 days after the Palace league match on the 4h of feb in 🤦🏻‍♂️

Get F! Theres no way our press has been that high! I mEan we’re evolving into far more of a possession based, Dutch-esq team anyway with a new profile of midfielder in particular.

But regardless of that, our press has been a disorganised, non-existent mess this season!

Not ‘avvin that on the eye test we’re the 5th highest counter pressing side. We’re mentally and physically shot and getting outworked by every F side we play!

JUST IN: #mufc have been presented with a raft of stadium expansion options - which include the demolition of Old Trafford and building of a brand new home. [@MikeKeegan_DM]

#mufc have been presented with two overall concepts for Old Trafford. One was based on remaining at Old Trafford while the other was a switch to a new, state-of-the-art stadium. A new stadium could cost close to £2bn whilst an upgrade could be north of £1bn [@MikeKeegan_DM]