🔴
Sir Jim Ratcliffe bid remains in front as end nears
⚫️
No decision expected this weekend
✅
Preferred bidder likely next week
🖊️

🚨
It remains to be seen if Sheikh Jassim’s group will lodge a final attempt to blow the competition out of the water. The Qatari party are far from conceding defeat and remain in firmly in the game, it is understood. Talks are ongoing. Despite a deadline for final bids having passed, it appears as though there is room for further manoeuvre #mufc #mujournal [
@MikeKeegan_DM
]

I predicted to a mate at work in the that Ratcliffe would get to his top number and Qatar would just come back and beat it. We shall see!

I shouldn’t give them the credit, but the Glazers are more than likely using Ratcliffe to get Qatar to make an eleventh hour bid. They’re not as useless as people think. They’ve played everyone and will walk away the winners.

I predicted to a mate at work in the that Ratcliffe would get to his top number and Qatar would just come back and beat it. We shall see!

I shouldn’t give them the credit, but the Glazers are more than likely using Ratcliffe to get Qatar to make an eleventh hour bid. They’re not as useless as people think. They’ve played everyone and will walk away the winners.
well just as long as thay sell and not to jim fine

does not have the money and wants to keep the clowns that are there now nuff said
It is not that simple. He does have the money to clear the debt by transferring it to INEOS and to invest via loans , again, using INEOS.
INEOS is much, much bigger than United and the cost of debt (or simply put interest) is more favorable the more money you have.

Now, should United fans trust SJR or not, that is for another time.

If he does win let’s hope he runs us better than he has/does Nice and Lausanne and does better at holding up his promises like he did to there fans.

:)
You do see the issue here yes?

You own a company right? Or something like that?

the debt is not getting cleard its just being moved about

Depends how it is structured. There's nothing stopping SJR taking loans and putting it on United, but same could be said for any owner. Chelsea where owning money to Abramovich until recently and they still would be, if not for unprecedented involvement of the government and, if I'm not mistaken, he was one of the best owners - investment wise, in the whole league.

Think the main thing about Radcliffes bid apart from the Glazers still remaining in some part it’s all been very Wishy washy. Nothing clear about the debt only that it will remain in some capacity which sucks no matter what. Nothing at all about new stadium/revamping of OT or Carrington or surrounding infrastructure. Absolutely 0 mention about the womens team or academy improvements. And looking to borrow money for further investment in the club.

Back