The Manchester United Thread

Ugly scenes at he protests already apparently. If SJR wins and the Glazers remain. Things are gonna get bad for the club

Officiating in the league really is in shambles isn’t it? Looking back at the Liverpool-Spurs match, there were 2 reds not given on challenges worse than Casemiro’s against Southampton.

Anywho, important 3 points today. We really just need 3 more wins from our remaining 6 games to clinch top 4 (would’ve been less if spurs weren’t so spurs). We just need to slug this one out.

Officiating in the league really is in shambles isn’t it? Looking back at the Liverpool-Spurs match, there were 2 reds not given on challenges worse than Casemiro’s against Southampton.

Anywho, important 3 points today. We really just need 3 more wins from our remaining 6 games to clinch top 4 (would’ve been less if spurs weren’t so spurs). We just need to slug this one out.
Yeah some players are starting to looked gassed after 45/60 mins

Liverpool have easy draw, but so do United. I'm fairly confident Liverpool will slip at least once.
We don’t need Liverpool to. Liverpool need absolutely flawless form while we really just need average form. We have 3 more home games that should be all Ws so I’m going to be less concerned about how Liverpool do.

See ETH looks and sounds frustrated about the club sale after watching his embargoed part of the presser last night. His summers gonna get messed up big time.

Brighton are odds on favourite for tonight's match against United.
Can't recall ever seeing that before :unsure:
Brighton are at home, fresh from a resounding 6-0 win, we’re missing our starting CBs, they rested a few key players in their last game, our away form etc.

Last edited:
Shaw 😂🤣😂🤣😂 after a performance like that. To do that 🤦🏻‍♂️🤣

Most of these players are absolutely shot physically. Can’t do anything after about 60 mins. Some can’t even be arsed despite being fresh COUGH SANCHO COUGH MARTIAL

These **** 2nd half performances away from home is something that needs to be sorted out especially considering we have a hard time scoring from openings we create.

I love how media call United and EtH mental monsters one game, and bottlejob the other. In all honesty, some chances that United do not covert are criminal. Not even due to good goalkeeping, just lack of composure and finishing. Overall, Brighton were a better team.

I love how media call United and EtH mental monsters one game, and bottlejob the other. In all honesty, some chances that United do not covert are criminal. Not even due to good goalkeeping, just lack of composure and finishing. Overall, Brighton were a better team.
Be interesting to see how we do in second half’s now we have a full week between games now

Back