The Manchester United Thread

Would you rather he not invest at all?

And there’s nothing wrong with the stands at OT. OT problem is it needs a serious revamp and modernising. The structure/shape is fine!
Investment is not the problem it's more a case does he really know the true extent of investment needed £250m will only stretch so far and personally I doubt it is enough to solve the main infrastucre problems. As for the stands you point out there is 'nothing' wrong with the stands yet immediately point out that they need a revamp and modernising that is a serious problem with the stands, a leaky roof indicates to me that the structure is not fine it is decaying a club as 'rich' as Manchester United should not have a leaking roof but then that is the least of the problems with the club.

Investment is not the problem it's more a case does he really know the true extent of investment needed £250m will only stretch so far and personally I doubt it is enough to solve the main infrastucre problems. As for the stands you point out there is 'nothing' wrong with the stands yet immediately point out that they need a revamp and modernising that is a serious problem with the stands, a leaky roof indicates to me that the structure is not fine it is decaying a club as 'rich' as Manchester United should not have a leaking roof but then that is the least of the problems with the club.
I’m sure he’s more than aware of the investment needed mate. And it clearly states that this is just the first part of initial investment that will come by the new year. And plans more after that. It’s clearly a path way on the road (yes a long one) to eventual full ownership.

The main problem with OT I noticed after years of being a season ticket holder. Not anymore btw. Is the maintenance has been shocking. Things like toilets, half time food and refreshment stands inside the stadium, tired looking seats in some parts, touch up stuff like paint, broken floor tiles etc. obviously the leaky roof section. OT on the site it is on now can still be brought up to a top world stadium without needing billions spent on it. There’s still a lot of good things at OT also. It’s gonna take time and money obviously.

Before the red card, we were in complete control of the game. Since then, like most of the season, we tuck our tails in when faced with any form of adversity. We aren’t helped by incompetent decisions like the “handball”

Youll be glad Amrabat was a loan. Also ETH was right when he said Evans was being picked on merit as Varane has been dogshite for yous lot.
FFP was a blessing in disguise on that one. Christ, what a disappointment that signing has turned out to be.