The Manchester United Thread

Utd waiting on Southgate is Roy Hodgson to us ******* atrocious.

I mean regardless of whether he gets the job or not, the fact Brailslford (Sp?) and Ashworth (STILL not appointed going into 5 months of INEOS P taking) love him, and Utd are seriously considering him, should have you all revolting against them.

Last edited:
Utd waiting on Southgate is Roy Hodgson to us ******* atrocious.

I mean regardless of whether he gets the job or not, the fact Braislford and Ashworth (STILL not appointed going into 5 months of INEOS P taking) love him and Utd, are seriously considering him should have you all revolting against them.
if there waiting for that yes man clown i give up

Who are they waiting on then mate?

I mean you're two weeks removed from the Cup win. The B/S non-review that's been going on since February is still being pushed as an excuse to not make a decision on the manager. Every available manager you could get to replace hm is currently unemployed and could be easily appointed now.

So if Southgate is B/S (Utd being really interested in him isn't which was my main point of that being Hodgson cringe bad regardless of whether he comes after the Euros or not), who are they waiting on to keep dragging this nonsense out?

Make it make sense if it's not Southgate.

Who are they waiting on then mate?

I mean you're two weeks removed from the Cup win. The B/S non-review that's been going on since February is still being pushed as an excuse to not make a decision on the manager. Every available manager you could get to replace hm is currently unemployed and could be easily appointed now.

So if Southgate is B/S (Utd being really interested in him isn't which was my main point of that being Hodgson cringe bad regardless of whether he comes after the Euros or not), who are they waiting on to keep dragging this nonsense out?

Make it make sense if it's not Southgate.
They probably are waiting on no one and have finally realised chopping and changing the manager doesn't work but that doesn't sell papers. Mind you heaven help if they are waiting on Southgate as there is no way he deserves a premier league club manager job let alone one of the biggest clubs in the game. I still don't know how he got the England job let alone stayed in it for so long.

They probably are waiting on no one and have finally realised chopping and changing the manager doesn't work but that doesn't sell papers. Mind you heaven help if they are waiting on Southgate as there is no way he deserves a premier league club manager job let alone one of the biggest clubs in the game. I still don't know how he got the England job let alone stayed in it for so long.

He plays the political game which suits the archaic FA down to the ground.

He plays the political game which suits the archaic FA down to the ground.
Not so much a political game even politicans lie, cheat and disagree with their bosses Southgate is a limited yes man which is definitely not what is needed at a club like Manchester United currently. Ten Haag may not be the utimate solution but only time will tell.

As usual, when other club's fans are bored, they always talk about United.

‘’Ten Hag needs more time, i also needed more time on #MUFC, and won the FA CUP just like him, before me they didn’t won it for 10 years.’’‘’Now Erik won the FA CUP, the first year he won another EFL Cup and delivered Champions League football.

He needs more time, but i also can be critical with him, he never played the way i know he can play with his teams. But reasons for this are sure.’’- Louis van Gaal

‘’Ten Hag needs more time, i also needed more time on #MUFC, and won the FA CUP just like him, before me they didn’t won it for 10 years.’’‘’Now Erik won the FA CUP, the first year he won another EFL Cup and delivered Champions League football.

He needs more time, but i also can be critical with him, he never played the way i know he can play with his teams. But reasons for this are sure.’’- Louis van Gaal
In retrospect, we should’ve allowed LVG to see out his contract. Now, I’m not being revisionist as I remember the boring football we were served. I recall how I’d often sleep through our games without much happening (0-0 in the 25th minute, 0-0 in the 80th minute). He was dealt a bit of a bad hand when it came to injuries but we did finish 5th only on goal difference behind city. I retrospect, that was impressive considering our back 4 often featured CBJ, Tyler Blackett, Paddy McNair and Varela lol.

Manchester United sources were adamant they had not set a timeline for the end-of-season review. Assumptions of a resolution by the end of last week were incorrect and there has been no suggestion an announcement is pending. #mufc #mujournal[@sistoney67]

@David_Ornstein on the Manchester United managerial situation:

“I’ve given up predicting what will happen, it needs to come to a head. But there’s a lot of noise been written, that simply isn’t true.” #MUFC

Official Omari Forson has left the club on a free.

AC Monza

@ACMonza
·
WELCOME OMARI
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
⚡️
⚪️
🔴
#ACMonza #WelcomeForson

Ornstein also mentioned that Southgate wasn’t even in the mix of managers spoken to IF ETH left. Press are clueless!

Back