The Manchester United Thread

Yoro on Rio Ferdinand: "It was like two weeks ago [when I first spoke to Rio]. He called me. First of all, I was really impressed to speak with him and, yeah, we spoke like 10 minutes about Man United, so he helped me a lot to make my choice. It was really an honour to speak with him." [mu] #mufc

Tom Heaton is also back at Carrington and returned to training also
❤️

Ethan Ennis has today signed a new contract, as his previous deal expired in June 2025. The youngster has featured in both pre-season friendlies and is set to travel on the USA tour #mufc

#MUFC supporters WILL have a say in the sale of Old Trafford's naming rights ✅

🗣️ In a fans' forum, club COO Collette Roche said: "You may have seen the media speculation around naming rights and ticket prices – and it was just that: speculation."

"We can promise that fans – through this forum and other channels – will be kept informed and consulted every step of the way.”

✍️ @ChrisWheelerDM

[@DKristoffersson] - Andreas Georgson är högaktuell för en roll i Manchester United, där han skulle ingå i Erik ten Hags stab, förmodligen som ansvarig för fasta situationer där han arbetat för både Brentford och Arsenal, Man City tidigare. #mufc

Formerly set piece coach at Arsenal, Man City and Brentford. Worked under Wilcox at Southampton too