The Manchester United Thread

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano
·
Erik ten Hag: “It remains to be seen whether Matthijs de Ligt will come... I know him well”.

“I wanted to sign him two years ago but at that time, he was already very far along to join Bayern”.

“Believe it or not, his name did not come from me in the process”, told AD.

So Erik has a new interview out with AD in the Netherlands. The interview was released in two parts.

You can find Part 1 here and Part 2 here. The user u/nearly_headless_nic on reddit has provided a translation to English on the r/reddevils subreddit - The translation for Part 1 (translated) is here and Part 2 is here.

Manchester United

@ManUtd
·
🚨
@Leny_Yoro is one of
2️⃣
6️⃣
Reds who will make the trip to Murrayfield
👀
#MUFC

Pretty good first half. Amad has been sensational capped off with a belting goal. Collyer excellent. Sancho and Mount lively. And Yoro is the best CB ever! :p very dominant except for a couple of lapses of concentration. Good pressing and some great 1 and 2 touch passing and movement.

Pretty good first half. Amad has been sensational capped off with a belting goal. Collyer excellent. Sancho and Mount lively. And Yoro is the best CB ever! :p very dominant except for a couple of lapses of concentration. Good pressing and some great 1 and 2 touch passing and movement.

Relax!!! :D
He's only playing against those Scottish bell.ends.

Erik ten Hag to MUTV on Amad: "We have to see Amad in a different way, he is not inexperienced any more. At the end of last season he had a very good time in our first-team. This will be the year."

Leny Yoro to MUTV: "It was incredible. I am happy with my performance. The staff make me comfortable. For me it is really good. We go to America for three competitive games. The team will give everything to win them."

🔴
Erik ten Hag: "A lot has been taken away from me in scouting and recruitment. That is necessary", told AD."You need a very strong structure in scouting/transfer policy"."The club has acquired incredible know-how and knowledge of the market that helps me. Very good signs".

BREAKING: #mufc are set to give Toby Collyer a chance in the first-team next season after catching the eye of manager Erik ten Hag. [@RichFay, @MancWorldUK]