The Manchester United Thread

Now if they can get a midfielder before the end of the window and not stuffer anymore long term injuries then I think most fans will be happy. Just a shame getting rid of certain players has proven near on impossible.

Now if they can get a midfielder before the end of the window and not stuffer anymore long term injuries then I think most fans will be happy. Just a shame getting rid of certain players has proven near on impossible.
I can see us getting a CM or 2 even maybe another left sided defender before the window closes. There will be more of the deadwood gone also mate. For there first summer after just a couple of months in the club. What they have done is **** impressive. And you can see why Ineos wanted the best in class and didn’t mess around in bringing them in.

Statman Dave
@StatmanDave
·
Matthijs de Ligt has not made a single error leading to an opponent's shot in league football since he was a teenager. He's 25.
See, this perfectly showcases how stats are flawed. I’d implore you to watch his match against Bochum. Better yet, I recall a lot of clumsy handballs he gave away at Juventus as well.

Back