The Manchester United Thread

Murtough madness…and not in a good way.

I just never understood this signing from the off. Signed a player that had been relatively average for most of his time at Chelsea barring a 6 month purple patch under Lampard to a position already filled by a far better player who rarely gets injured…for £55 million. Chelsea are laughing all the way to bank while we pay another average croc £250k a week
Aaand your licence is gone.

And ofcourse its the mother ******* City that is coming to a city near me first. Why couldn't it ever br United...

Can’t wait 😁

Attachments

• IMG_6117.png
    IMG_6117.png
    358.6 KB · Views: 5

Mike Keegan

@MikeKeegan_DM
·
Just grabbed Dan Ashworth: ‘I had a few missed calls (in the draw). I kept getting nudged from Sir Dave Brailsford! My phone was vibrating. Let’s see what happens. The window is still open. We’ve got some conversations going on.’ #mufc

Ben Ibson

@Ben_Ibson
·
Manchester United’s U21s are back in Premier League 2 action against Blackburn. XI: Mee (GK), Ogunneye, Kingdon, Fredricson (C), Rowe, McAllister, Sharpe, Curley, Ennis, J. Fletcher & Mather. Subs: Devaney, Graczyk, Jackson, Kamason, Biancheri. Live on MUTV #MUFC #MUAcademy

Currently 1-0 Utd. Ethan Ennis after 11 mins.

FT

1-3 (Ennis, Mather, Biancheri)

Superb first half, the only criticism being the finishing. Poor start to the second half but a very good response after the equaliser. Convincing win in the end.

Good start to the weekend, let’s hope the first team and the U18s can continue it by beating the scousers.

Sancho gone as well. Turning out to be a decent window after all. Just need one more midfielder.

Sancho gone as well. Turning out to be a decent window after all. Just need one more midfielder.
All things considered I think it’s been an excellent window across the board for the club at all levels. I agree a CM would be nice but time is short