The Manchester United Thread

Surely Ugarte can't be any worse than Casemiro. ****** ****, what a goon.

Last edited:
And again. Lost the ball in the middle, 2-0 Liverpool.
It's unbelivable how one player can **** up so many games and cost so many points.

And again. Lost the ball in the middle, 2-0 Liverpool.
It's unbelivable how one player can **** up so many games and cost so many points.

It's ETH who keeps picking him ;)
Manchester United will have a new manager by January.

I always wonder how some fans *no names on here* cant see how it's been 2 years and yet still if you put a gun to my head and asked how yous lot play I wouldn't have a Scooby doo.

I always wonder how some fans *no names on here* cant see how it's been 2 years and yet still if you put a gun to my head and asked how yous lot play I wouldn't have a Scooby doo.
This is it right here mate
IMG_4090.jpeg

It's ETH who keeps picking him ;)
Manchester United will have a new manager by January.
Oh I know. It's just if not Casemiro, then who? Throw Collyer into biggest game in England as his first senior start? In hindsight that would be correct. But then again, Mainoo got caught just like Casemiro for their 3rd. And then 10 seconds later Martinez nearly gifted them a forth.
As I said months ago, if they don't give ten Hag midfield, he's getting the sack real soon.
Also, Liverpool scored 3 from xG od 1.5. United had the same xG. Difference between world class players in Salah a Alisson, and mediocre in Rashford and Onana.

Also, Liverpool scored 3 from xG od 1.5. United had the same xG. Difference between world class players in Salah a Alisson, and mediocre in Rashford and Onana.
Mate, don’t even. By the time we actually carved something up front, Liverpool were 3-0 up and had taken their foot off the gas. This is a good game example where xG can be a very flawed stat.

Granted, their first 2 goals were basically dumb turnovers from one player but we never mustered anything as a response until the game was over.

Mate, don’t even. By the time we actually carved something up front, Liverpool were 3-0 up and had taken their foot off the gas. This is a good game example where xG can be a very flawed stat.

Granted, their first 2 goals were basically dumb turnovers from one player but we never mustered anything as a response until the game was over.
Oh Liverpool schooled, don't get me wrong. It just they scored from almost everything they created, showing how clinical you need to be. Then you have United who struggles with creativity, and when they finally create good chance, well, you know the rest.

Can we get John O'Shea back in the sticks also?

#mufc U19s will face the winner of FK Žalgiris (Lithuania) and The New Saints (Wales) in the UEFA Youth League knockouts.The young Reds qualified by winning last season’s U18 Premier League national title.If they progress, it’s Strømsgodset (Norway)/AZ Alkmaar (Netherlands).

United have completed the transfer of 22-year old versatile forward Celin Bizet from Tottenham. No official announcement yet but here she is in United gear travelling to Marbella with the squad.

Before joining Spurs two years ago she spent a season at PSG.

Bizet has scored seven goals in 21 caps for Norway. 23 goals in 45 games for their U16, U17, U19 and U23 combined.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano
·
🔵
👋🏻
Dan Ashworth on why Man Utd decided to sell Sancho: “We felt we had enough depth in that particular position to be able to cover it”.“We’ve got four really good wide players; Jadon was a fifth, and it just enabled us to make that decision”.