The Manchester United Thread

Honestly, this is getting frustrated. I'm starting to think Moyes have no idea how to play any other style bar crossing the ball aimlessly. I really hope his tactical book has other stuff.

Honestly, this is getting frustrated. I'm starting to think Moyes have no idea how to play any other style bar crossing the ball aimlessly. I really hope his tactical book has other stuff.

I bet he doesn't have a clue on tactics anyother way than crossing into the box just for the sake of it.

FFS 46 crosses in 46 mins, that's a cross per every min. Worst part is we don't have a good header of the ball. RVP and 3 midgets in that attack.

I bet he doesn't have a clue on tactics anyother way than crossing into the box just for the sake of it.

FFS 46 crosses in 46 mins, that's a cross per every min. Worst part is we don't have a good header of the ball. RVP and 3 midgets in that attack.

For time being, anything else but supporting Moyes is pointless. We'll see at the end of the season should we support Moyes or not. But at this time, this hard time, supporting Moyes means supporting United. He obviously need every bit of help.

Mata, 3 games 3 assists <3 And that lift when Januzaj came in... oh god. I honestly hope this is moment that will turn that United fire on.

Mata, 3 games 3 assists <3 And that lift when Januzaj came in... oh god. I honestly hope this is moment that will turn that United fire on.

At the right moment too, you can start by taking some points off Arsenal and ****** :)

dsdsadsadsnljxy.gif

Not really how you want your manager celebrating the (at the time) winning goal against the bottom team is it?

In b4 the Moyes hate begins from some quarters.

I'm hearing that the D switched off that true?

I still don't understand how there was 5 minutes of added time.

Could be foolish, we'll see but i seriously think United are out of the top four race now

9 points behind Liverpool and are relying on three teams to drop alot of points in front of them. Add the fact United face Arsenal on wednesday

Back