The Manchester United Thread

In b4 the Moyes hate begins from some quarters.

I'm hearing that the D switched off that true?
Fletcher forgot his man for first goal, Vidic and Carrick pretty much screw up for second.

Don't understand why we kept attacking and didn't rap it up? And Chris Smalling is never a utd player and will never have the quality or mentality to be one.

The most irritating thing is the players actually played really, incredibly high intensity, and executed the game plan really well. Shame the game plan was to cross ad infinitum.

You saw the good and the bad from Carrick today. Pinging the ball around for fun but hasn't got the tenacity or frankly the bravery to get to the ball ahead of Sidwell.

Could be foolish, we'll see but i seriously think United are out of the top four race now

9 points behind Liverpool and are relying on three teams to drop alot of points in front of them. Add the fact United face Arsenal on wednesday

Plus Liverpool dont have Europe to worry about ... I honestly though the Mata signing would elevate them to a top 4 position but they clearly have much bigger problems to contend with

Come-backs that played big parts in winning the league or other competitions.
Come backs in any game, he always celebrated them. Because he knew the importance of stealing back that victory.

United just drew 2-2 with Fulham and Tezzz is still looking in ridiculous places to make jokes.

Moyes doesn't look like he has what it takes to lift the players and give them the confidence they need to win matches right now. Defensively we look wobbly against anyone who attacks us whilst struggling to create a decent amount of chances. Not a great combination really. Every match is looking like a difficult task right now.

We have showed clear improvement in this game. I mean which other team in this world can make 81 crosses in a game? We are perfectly fine guys, no need to panic. We are in good hands and I'm sure we will win the title next season.

We can't even beat to a team who lost at home to 10 man Sheffield United. The plan B in this game was Januzaj... but it was still just CROSS CROSS CROSS CROSS CROSS CROSS CROSS.

Was this the great plan Mata was bought for?

Back