The Manchester United Thread

Why did our game plan change from this weekend? What is so different that we can go and attack?

We replaced Mata and Januzaj with Young and Valencia.

It says a lot about Valencia's fall from grace that Young is the one I'd rather see play right now.

Maybe around 50 Million to sign Vidal.

Keane would have killed half the team members and would have slapped Moyes as soon as he says "lets hold it tight and make it hard to score against".

Not a chance in the world Vidal is going to sign for a non CL team.

How **** is Cleverley?

He's ****. What amazes is me though is that he's not the worst player in a United shirt tonight.

Everytime the defence get the ball I'm expecting them to pass it back to the opposition forwards.

******* amazing. How many midfielders do you know can average NINETY percent pass completion?!
You've to account the difference b/w passes, some players are more ambitious with forward passes while some are extremely passive with backward passes.

******* amazing. How many midfielders do you know can average NINETY percent pass completion?!

What's amazing is, in his head he is doing very good job. Something that is appreciated in Spain.

What's amazing is, in his head he is doing very good job. Something that is appreciated in Spain.

I liked his interview where he named everything a footballer can possibly do and then said it's not his job to do it.

Oh for God's sake, stayed up until 5am in the morning to watch this game and this is what I'm rewarded with. I'm off to bed.

Shitstorm is coming. And deserved. Moyes needs to get his **** right. He must clearly see by now that Young, Valencia, Cleverley and maybe even Ferdinand can't do ****.

I liked his interview where he named everything a footballer can possibly do and then said it's not his job to do it.

Yeah, he said his job is not to run around and tackle or score goals.

Wouldn't get into any of the top 10 sides I think, at least not into Hull's side.

Must say as much as i am enjoying Utd this season i have actually been in Moyes's corner but he is making it hard for me to put a case up for him! The body language of the players just shows it all and its the managers job to sort that out, be very surprised if he is in charge this time next year. Cleverly woeful, Young no end product, Rooney rattled and Rio just cannot play at this level anymore.

United's back 4 has been disposessed more times than the whole Olympiakos team.

Back