The Manchester United Thread

This is so depressing to watch. Just hoof till we get a chance.

I'm really getting worried about Moyes and the supposedly 100 plus million war chest.

Liverpool fans playing that card. It's so sincere and genuine.

Well, it shows you how embarrassing United is when Liverpool fans are showing some sympathy.

Just one goal. So we can have fake hope at Old Trafford.

There is. Januzaj could start. Kagawa could start. ****, even Lingard could start. Why changing something that works? 4-2-3-1 with narrow 'wingers' suits our players. **** Valencia and Young. Sub them in when we are ahead.

But we have already seen Kagawa is **** when forced out wide (not that he has been much better in his natural position), for all his technical ability, I am still not convinced by him physically or his reading of the game (Of course both will improve with age). And I think you are all getting a bit carried away saying Lingard should be anywhere near the first team, he's nowhere near as good as Valencia or Young

That Olympiakos fella just ran past Cleverly, and he just gave up, and let him go past him. Wasnt arsed. Christ, if Cleverly isn't playing for Moyes, he should be. Not many other managers would let Cleverly run their midfield...

If van Persie does that, what can you expect from the rest of the squad...

But we have already seen Kagawa is **** when forced out wide (not that he has been much better in his natural position), for all his technical ability, I am still not convinced by him physically or his reading of the game (Of course both will improve with age). And I think you are all getting a bit carried away saying Lingard should be anywhere near the first team, he's nowhere near as good as Valencia or Young

They wouldn't be on the flank. They would play as attacking midfielders. There are room for them. They have good movement. They could interchange and influence the game more then someone like Valencia who just powers his crosses into stands.

What happen guys? I'm not watching.

So the last 10 minutes, it back to the crossing game plan. At least Moyes is consistent, sticking to what doesn't work.

They wouldn't be on the flank. They would play as attacking midfielders. There are room for them. They have good movement. They could interchange and influence the game more then someone like Valencia who just powers his crosses into stands.

RVP missed one he'd put away 9/10 times. Then more of the same.

smalling just put over a world class cross under no pressure...

...into the crowd

Back