The Manchester United Thread

And Smalling's confidence is shattered, no confidence at all to control the ball, he headed the ball which was just a feet above ground. He was very good CB, shame he has to play as RB.

I'm more patient tan most. But Cleverley needs to be binned as a United player.
If only Cleverley were the issue. There are at least 4 or 5 more players who needs to be shipped. But this so called tactic by Mr. Moyes is terrible. I get the feeling he doesn't know what he's doing. ******* it, Zezy syndrome is spreading.

I'd sooner give recall Powell and give him and Lingard a crack than see Young, Valencia, Cleverley more.

Even as a Liverpool fan this is a little depressing to watch, shocking decision making, no real confidence and very sloppy passing all across the field.
If United make it out of this without being at least 3-0 down I'd be surprised.

If only Cleverley were the issue. There are at least 4 or 5 more players who needs to be shipped. But this so called tactic by Mr. Moyes is terrible. I get the feeling he doesn't know what he's doing. ******* it, Zezy syndrome is spreading.
Its not a syndrome. It is just you getting on the band wagon. Welcome aboard.

"If David Moyes had substituted Cleverley for a chair, Man Utd would be a little more solid in Midfield!"

So, Kagawa subbed in in 60th minute. Now is 71. minute and our amazing Shinji had 4 contacts with ball. Welbeck had 2.

I'd sooner give recall Powell and give him and Lingard a crack than see Young, Valencia, Cleverley more.

Lingard is a good footballer, but he is not a CM. That's the problem. Would have loved to see Powell but its good for him to stay at Wigan for whole season.

Again, how could Petrucci be any worse than Cleverley.

Shitstorm is coming. And deserved. Moyes needs to get his **** right. He must clearly see by now that Young, Valencia, Cleverley and maybe even Ferdinand can't do ****.

The problem is that he doesn't really have much of a choice. You don't have any CBs that deserve to play for United, and apart from playing Mata on the wing (Which obviously you can't do in this match anyway), you don't have any real quality out wide. (Same with central midfield - Your best player who can play there is Rooney, then it is just *****.)

5-6 players in that starting eleven aren't good enough for your team, but I'd be more worried about the fact that most players, bar Rooney, didn't even seem to give a ****.

If it stays like this though, I think even the most ardent Moyes supporter will start questioning.

Oh, I'm questioning him. Because I saw this coming when United finished pre season. I had discussion with Mike. and let's say I'm Moses with my prophecy.

Lingard is a good footballer, but he is not a CM. That's the problem. Would have loved to see Powell but its good for him to stay at Wigan for whole season.

Again, how could Petrucci be any worse than Cleverley.

He's a winger though.

I'm actually embarrassed.. As a fan of English football, this is embarrassing.

The problem is that he doesn't really have much of a choice. You don't have any CBs that deserve to play for United, and apart from playing Mata on the wing (Which obviously you can't do in this match anyway), you don't have any real quality out wide. (Same with central midfield - Your best player who can play there is Rooney, then it is just *****.)
There is. Januzaj could start. Kagawa could start. ****, even Lingard could start. Why changing something that works? 4-2-3-1 with narrow 'wingers' suits our players. **** Valencia and Young. Sub them in when we are ahead.

If this finished 2-0 a few years ago, I think we'd all think 'bad day for United, but wait for the home leg - they'll score 4/5' but now I just can't see it, it'll probably be a Sunderland Capital one cup semi fiasco all over again.

And it's beautiful.

Back