The Manchester United Thread

Best piece of play involved Kagawa, someone should slap Moyes and tell him that's how players who are technically good makes it look so easy and creates something.

He set out the team for a draw which was embarrassing when you consider they lost 3 of their best players and their best player was good enough for Fulham.

We have to be the only team that can make 60% possession feel like we don't even have the ball.

Should I stay awake and listen to the post match interview? I DONT THINK SO, because we all know what Moyes will say....the something his been saying every time after a lost.

Looooooooooooooool that was so poor 60% and 59% of that must of been between back 4 and in our own half. Poor team selection by Moyes, cant wait for his interview. That's that over anyways seriously cant see us scoring 3 and not conceding. Moyes has got big job in the summer. You have to think how many of these players actually want it knowing a lot will be gone in the summer.

Just dropping this in here, Chelsea sacked their manager (AVB) when 2 goals down in a 1st leg of a Champions League tie, went on to go through.... Just saying lol.

Just dropping this in here, Chelsea sacked their manager (AVB) when 2 goals down in a 1st leg of a Champions League tie, went on to go through.... Just saying lol.

Why would we give a manager who is basically a total gamble who has done nothing at the top level a 6 year contract.

There is a difference between putting faith in a manager or just being utterly stupid.

Why would we give a manager who is basically a total gamble who has done nothing at the top level a 6 year contract.

There is a difference between putting faith in a manager or just being utterly stupid.

Did think he wasn't the right man in the summer.

I was just thinking the same thing. Maybe someone high up at United might have the balls to say moyes ain't working out and we can't trust this bloke with our summer transfer budget. Giggs to manage till summer then hire a top coach with European experience.

Just for a reaction and let the players manage themselves, exactly what Di Matteo and Grant did and we reached finals with both of them.

Rio Ferdinand vs Olympiakos: 0 tackling duels won, 0 interceptions, 0 headed duels won, 0 clearances & 2 fouls.

Back