The Manchester United Thread

What a fun game. Last 5 minutes of the game were awesome with Giggs and Fellaini's cheeky plays in the corner.

Loved it.

I guess everybody wants to roll Dortmund this year. Funny how things change within 12 months. And I sort of agree Madrid are a toughest fixture, I haven't been that impressed with Bayern in Arsenal game.

I guess everybody wants to roll Dortmund this year. Funny how things change within 12 months. And I sort of agree Madrid are a toughest fixture, I haven't been that impressed with Bayern in Arsenal game.

Tbh I wanted Dortmund last time too. Just a shame Rosicky isnt there still.

I demand vengeance.

1920166_607577935986741_44732253_n.png

Obective answers only...

Man United play as they did in Greece but against Dortmund or PSG.. whats the final score?

Obective answers only...

Man United play as they did in Greece but against Dortmund or PSG.. whats the final score?

Moyes took Olympiacos lightly in first leg. That's what I felt, and I'm a Chelsea fan.

If they face PSG, I'll go with 4-1. Or maybe 4-2 on aggregate.

So do you guys still want Moyes sacked?

(serious question, not being snide)

Last edited:
So do you guys still want Moyes sacked?

i dont know i want to give the guy time but i dont think he up to it ok last night thay did play well for the most part but if we dont get anything from the westham game cos will we get nothing from the city game unless thay start playing like a team again i dont know

1. Sherwood is far worse than AVB. No comparison.
2. Yes you were ****. The whole season. Including Istanbul 1st half.
3. I dont necessarily WANT my team to lose. Well, I think we' ll ultimately lose (we are already losing?) more by having Moyes as a manager next season as well. Plus we have lost top 4 plus I want YOU PEOPLE not to win the EPL. EVER AGAIN if possible. I really dont understand why you cant see the argument.
4. I was deffo not expecting to lose to OLYMPIACOS and Im not expecting to lose to W Ham either. ****** is another thing entirely but ive explained my thinking. I DONT WANT US TO LOSE. BUT I WANT MOYES OUT ASAP AND IF THATS what it takes (and with the top 4 lost it wont cost much to do so) ...

Anyway wtf am I doing explaining myself to an LFC fan??!

But if Moyes is so **** he'll eventually get himself sacked anyway, soon. Willing your team to lose is retarded.

You're going to have to explain that distinction to me.

I never want any manager sacked. Ideally no decision should be made till the end of the season (barring a catacylsmic falling out) When it comes to it, I just try and be as rational as I can. It doesn't change too much, he's got to keep up this base level of intensity, and keep getting as many winning results as possible. We shouldnt lose again this season with the possible exception of the City/CL ties. So if he wins the the vast majority of the remaining games while playing with this kind of intensity, he will stay.

Back