The Manchester United Thread

If anyone cannot see how a top class forward passing mid would change us: Just look at whats happening with old man Giggs passing forwards decisively and us keeping up the tempo.

Class of 92 were on different level, their passing was just pure joy. Giggs, Beckham and Scholes. That's just amazing passing range and precision.

If anyone cannot see how a top class forward passing mid would change us: Just look at whats happening with old man Giggs passing forwards decisively and us keeping up the tempo.
Been watching some Scholes clips yesterday and was thinking just that, we miss midfielder who can add tempo and passing rage.

Its amazing how different we look with some pace on the wings and a CM who can make quality FORWARD passes!

Do we really look that good? I'm probably wrong, but all I could see is two long balls and two goals. Nothing else. I haven't seen any created chance from open play inside Olympiacos' half.

We are dropping deeper every min, that's a suicide as that's how we lost many points and knocked out of few cups this season.

Moyes in?

Not quite. Needs this intensity for the rest of the season. This is what we should be playing like, win lose or draw.

He'll have won himself back a few if we go through though.

Maybe DM played the squad the vid of the 7-1 Roma comeback to remind some of the squad what's expected of them.

Not quite. Needs this intensity for the rest of the season. This is what we should be playing like, win lose or draw.

He'll have won himself back a few if we go through though.
Like giving opps ball 30 minutes before match ends and than play Fellaini upfront? Nah, I couldn't even care, W is a W. Well done :D

Giggsy rolling back the years once again. Remind us what crossing really looks like and generally passing well.

But we still gave a very limited team a lot of space and ability to make chances. A slightly better team (or a team with slightly better forwards) would have punished us.

Back