The Manchester United Thread

Come on... 3-0 up with 30 mins to go? Moyes should give Wilson a run out now, surely.

1. Fellaini wtf?!! he s lucky to still be on the pitch! Is he walking/running or effin swimming with his hands/elbows swinging allover the place?

2. Chicharito's speed and movement has totally changed our attacking outlook. Provides a proper focus point and speeds up play ...

Anyone else think we should seriously look at selling RVP with how Kagawa, Mata and Januzaj have looked behind Hernandez?

Anyone else think we should seriously look at selling RVP with how Kagawa, Mata and Januzaj have looked behind Hernandez?

Exactly what I was thinking right now. Rooney-Wellbeck and Mata-Hernandez are both superior partnership to any squad combination involving RVP.

Exactly what I was thinking right now. Rooney-Wellbeck and Mata-Hernandez are both superior partnership to any squad combination involving RVP.
Been having the very same discussion on the SI threads. I'm inclined to sell him, replace him with CM of the same calibre.

I give up...
Good game for Hernandez. I wouldn't be too disappointed if we sell either Rooney or RVP. I would much rather lose Rooney tough. Next season we have Henriques coming back as well, he's good all-round striker.

Last edited:
That's the most enjoyable we've been to watch in a very long time. Even if Newcastle were wank.

Wow Januzaj, Mata, Chicharito and Kagawa is definitely pleasing to the eyes. That 4th goal is just marvellous from Mata, and Chicharito looks really good today, considering that people were criticizing him just few pages back. One of the best football we have played for a while, and that is thanks to.... Young's injury.

Good to see Mata playing well again: such a joy to watch when he's at his best.

RVP's injury is making it easier to state a case for selling him to Moyes.

Back