The Manchester United Thread

I'm only praying that he's tactically not so naive this time around, and actually manages to get players instead of hunting after unrealistic targets..

Not holding my breath for either of these ...

Not holding my breath for either of these ...

I dunno, the recent matches might have taught him not to be so **** inflexible when it comes to tactics, and he'll know any major disaster in failing to sign a target will accelerate his departure from the club, especially after our first season. We actually might have a decent run this time around//

Don't sweat. We'll have Rooney as tutor.

Rooney is quite bad as a tutor. High determination but his hidden stats are not the best, unless you want your striker to have low professionalism and constantly collect bookings.

Rio/Giggs/Vidic/Fletcher on the other hand are perfect tutors and that used to make long term saves with United so easy.

Rooney is quite bad as a tutor. High determination but his hidden stats are not the best, unless you want your striker to have low professionalism and constantly collect bookings.

Rio/Giggs/Vidic/Fletcher on the other hand are perfect tutors and that used to make long term saves with United so easy.
Thanks captain.

They've done that with players in deals for years, it was one of the main sticking points in the Beckham deals, who keeps his own..

Only seen bits of the semi coz I'm cooking tea, Powell has looked good though from the little bits I've seen

Klopp is the one manager who says if he wont do something, he means it. Given up on him tbh.

I'd give up on him for now. In a year's time, if things haven't improved, then maybe. But Klopp values loyalty, and if you sack Moyes now and go for him I'd be amazed if he actually came.

I'm sure Klopp will eventually grow tired of constantly losing his best players and jump the ship as well.

I'd give up on him for now. In a year's time, if things haven't improved, then maybe. But Klopp values loyalty, and if you sack Moyes now and go for him I'd be amazed if he actually came.

I'm sure Klopp will eventually grow tired of constantly losing his best players and jump the ship as well.

I think Klopp will choose his next club very carefully, I very much doubt it would be someone like Arsenal.

I see Jess Lingard had a very good game today scoring 1 and 1 assist could of had a couple more tbh.
Sam Jhonstone also made some good saves not at fault for goals.
Micheal Keane had a very good game today also poping up with a nice tidy headed finish.

I think Klopp is unrealistic target, he signed extension till 2018 and IIRC he said he won't leave Dortmund until his contract runs out (maybe that was before extension). IMO he is very loyal to Dortmund and won't be leaving them anytime soon unless something happens that would **** him off, like losing players every year.

Van Gaal would be fantastic addition, read somewhere that whichever clubs he signs for he wants to bring De Boer. That's a fantastic combination.

I think Klopp is unrealistic target, he signed extension till 2018 and IIRC he said he won't leave Dortmund until his contract runs out (maybe that was before extension). IMO he is very loyal to Dortmund and won't be leaving them anytime soon unless something happens that would **** him off, like losing players every year.

Van Gaal would be fantastic addition, read somewhere that whichever clubs he signs for he wants to bring De Boer. That's a fantastic combination.

Amazing combination, no doubt....van Gaal for 7/8 years then de Boer to take over when he retires, but realistically Moyes will get another season to prove his worth.

Liverpool fans mocking the Munich Air Disaster but wanting respect for Hillsborough... absolutely disgusting.

But on another note, I genuinely want Manchester City to win today, really dislike Liverpool to another degree.

Sad day to be a United fan, something that's been somewhat over-looked but we genuinely have lacked any real pace this season.. something that is badly needed, especially for Moyes kind of tactics.

Oh god, oh god, oh god....2-0 up and Toure taken off, can't get any worse, can it?

Our only hope this season is that Chelsea beat Liverpool and we spoil Everton's party.....

Oh god, oh god, oh god....2-0 up and Toure taken off, can't get any worse, can it?

Our only hope this season is that Chelsea beat Liverpool and we spoil Everton's party.....

Yeah quite a few teams have tried that (H)

Back