The Manchester United Thread

Why? You guys have Bolasie who when gets going is hard to stop.

YALA is good, but Wilf is better. Besides, they generally play on opposite sides. All depth is good depth!

Btw we all slagged Moyes when it came to Zaha but Zaha hasn't done much since signing for Cardiff. Few reported that he started believing his own hype and stopped working hard which may or maynot be the case but at least from what he showed at Cardiff he needs a loan move before starting regularly for ManUtd.

He's actually been Cardiff's most promising attacker a number of times, it's just that nobody gives him ANY support. They maroon him out on the wing and ask him to do something, ANYthing, and occasionally he does but most of the time he's crowded out. Doesn't help that KTC behind him tends to cut inside onto his stronger foot so they become really narrow down that flank. But Cardiff fans now hate him after he didn't play particularly well against Palace - like the rest of their entire team - and accused him of not playing with passion or somesuch bullshit. Meh. It's not been a successful loan.

Or maybe his confidence was shot dead when he signed for one of the greatest ever manager and ended up playing for a dull Scott who loves to play with "Don't lose" mentality.

He's a pretty confident guy. I'd say he's just disappointed that he didn't get a chance to work with Ferguson and then was frozen out because Moyes didn't like his somewhat cocky attitude and wanted to trust senior players. By the time it emerged the senior players weren't up to it, Moyes had already decided he wasn't going to play Wilf because Zaha was getting restless over his lack of playing time. And thus the loan. It's a sticky situation.

EDIT: And I don't believe the "believed his own hype" thing for a second. This is a man who's been touted as being a huge star since he was a kid. It never stopped him working hard before, I doubt it would stop him as soon as he gets the biggest opportunity of his life.

YALA is good, but Wilf is better. Besides, they generally play on opposite sides. All depth is good depth!

He's actually been Cardiff's most promising attacker a number of times, it's just that nobody gives him ANY support. They maroon him out on the wing and ask him to do something, ANYthing, and occasionally he does but most of the time he's crowded out. Doesn't help that KTC behind him tends to cut inside onto his stronger foot so they become really narrow down that flank. But Cardiff fans now hate him after he didn't play particularly well against Palace - like the rest of their entire team - and accused him of not playing with passion or somesuch bullshit. Meh. It's not been a successful loan.

He's a pretty confident guy. I'd say he's just disappointed that he didn't get a chance to work with Ferguson and then was frozen out because Moyes didn't like his somewhat cocky attitude and wanted to trust senior players. By the time it emerged the senior players weren't up to it, Moyes had already decided he wasn't going to play Wilf because Zaha was getting restless over his lack of playing time. And thus the loan. It's a sticky situation.

EDIT: And I don't believe the "believed his own hype" thing for a second. This is a man who's been touted as being a huge star since he was a kid. It never stopped him working hard before, I doubt it would stop him as soon as he gets the biggest opportunity of his life.

MOYES OUT MOYES OUT.... HOW IS MOYES NOT OUT. That's the way Zaha Zaha I like it, Zaha Zaha. That's the way Zaha Zaha I want it, Zaha Zaha.

Can we change the topic to how Moyes still isn't sacked yet? ;)

Loved Bolaise dribbling and his agility. He is such a good player to run at defense.

Rest, I agree. Just saying there might be something else and IIRC we had this discussion on Zaha before and we all agreed on this thing. Conclusion was "**** Moyes".

Not sure what the comparison is, Bebe was just a raw talent or lack of it but is working hard now.

Bebe himself said that he felt he had already reached the top by joining and so he didn't really make an attempt to prove himself.
He seems to have improved massively now, good for him.

Bebe himself said that he felt he had already reached the top by joining and so he didn't really make an attempt to prove himself.
He seems to have improved massively now, good for him.

Oh yeah, I forgot that interview. Yeah he just though he made it and stopped working hard after ManUtd move. At least looks like he will have a decent career in top league and few rumors that Benfica wants him.

Would be ideal to use him in cash plus player deal for Carvalho.

He slags off who he wants, he slags off who he waaaaaaaants...

To be honest I'd kinda prefer if Moyes stayed and Zaha got sold off. Because hopefully it'd be to us. And then we could love him and feed him and take him for walks onto a pitch where he could destroy fools again.

isn't Moses enough for you?!

You know the only good thing about this weekend? Whether we won or lost, we were pushing ourselves towards a Europa League place.....if that's even a positive.

And the so-called Everton fans who booed Moyes and Rooney, it's not because Martinez has pushed their club to a new level (that of Arsenal, at least for a season), it's because Moyes has brought United down to their level.

You've just made that up. They didnt boo Moyes because of that at all

Not even sure about RVP to be honest... he's looked like a mardy **** when he's been on the field and has been supposedly "injured" for a lot of this season. Wouldn't surprise me if he's getting as much time away as possible with that supposed "injury".

He's not been supposedly injured, he has been injured. Seriously, there are enough thing to criticise Moyes for without juts making stuff up.

He's not been supposedly injured, he has been injured. Seriously, there are enough thing to criticise Moyes for without juts making stuff up.

That weren't aimed at Moyes it was aimed at RVP and his attitude this season has been rubbish.

Anyway here's one for you..

United had no shot on target in the first half against Everton

Moyes has named a different line up in all of his 51 games

First time Liverpool AND Everton have done the double over Manchester United in the same season

Manchester United will finish with less then 70 points first time since 1991

(this will hurt the MOST) Last time Manchester United finish outside of the top 6 Liverpool went on to win the league title

That weren't aimed at Moyes it was aimed at RVP and his attitude this season has been rubbish.

Anyway here's one for you..

United had no shot on target in the first half against Everton

Moyes has named a different line up in all of his 51 games

First time Liverpool AND Everton have done the double over Manchester United in the same season

Manchester United will finish with less then 70 points first time since 1991

(this will hurt the MOST) Last time Manchester United finish outside of the top 6 Liverpool went on to win the league title

Why would i need this?

You're David Moyes? Explain to us why you have named a different squad 51 times?

Alex Ferguson named a different team 169 times. In a row. It's one of those throwaway points used to hammer Moyes without actually meaning anything.

The thing what gets me the most is why would we appoint a manager who has such a terrible record against big teams. It just makes no sense whatsoever, he has carried that dismal record to us this season. Wonder whether Diego Simeone is worth a punt at the end of the season, admittedly Atletico are doing great but United is still a step-up no matter how you look at it.

Back