The Manchester United Thread

Yeh... could be chasing all summer for them and end up with very little like last summer.... Fellaini.
The only good things Moyes said is that they are working hard behind the scenes to build us a team to get us back were we belong.

I'm also wondering-if in fact DM does get the boot when the season ends, what will happen to him in the future. I honestly didn't think this season would go so incredibly **** up the way it has. It surely must have shattered his confidence, and will be interesting to see where he goes from here. It will put a major blemish on his CV

IF-being the operative word here-he is released by the club.

The only good things Moyes said is that they are working hard behind the scenes to build us a team to get us back were we belong.

All our current players are garbage now (apart from De Gea, possibly Rooney at times this season), what makes me want Moyes to manage more quality players?

Manager isn't right, signing all great players will only do little.

I'm also wondering-if in fact DM does get the boot when the season ends, what will happen to him in the future. I honestly didn't think this season would go so incredibly **** up the way it has. It surely must have shattered his confidence, and will be interesting to see where he goes from here. It will put a major blemish on his CV

IF-being the operative word here-he is released by the club.
Germany

Interesting point though, is Rooney one of the main problems? When he plays as a striker he always comes deep and it's then up to other players in the team to stretch the defence. But then when he plays no.10 he's keeping Kagawa and Mata away from that spot.

Can't help myself but think we should of moved on without Rooney. But honestly, I might be talking nonsense and Moyes has deluded me into any normality.

Not saying Rooney is the cause of everything, but something I'm thinking.

Ryan Giggs hasn't scored in the Premier League yet this season. Now's his chance.

Ryan Giggs hasn't scored in the Premier League yet this season. Now's his chance.

You mean so long as Moyes doesn't add another 'record' to his name? He's not only making records, he's getting other players to do so too.. :\ For years, teams have been wondering how the **** it is that Giggs could be stopped from playing and scoring.. Turns out, the answer was Moyes :|

Interesting point though, is Rooney one of the main problems? When he plays as a striker he always comes deep and it's then up to other players in the team to stretch the defence. But then when he plays no.10 he's keeping Kagawa and Mata away from that spot.

Can't help myself but think we should of moved on without Rooney. But honestly, I might be talking nonsense and Moyes has deluded me into any normality.

Problem with Rooney is the players around him/lack of quality imo!

Another awesome weekend:

1. Limp performance by DM. Two puny shots on goal all match no difference in approach to all other matches under him.
2. Beaten by another team in so called transition (hold on my sides have just split) and by a manager who only took one season to prove how limited DM is.
3. And LFC moved one step closer to winning the league which on top of being annoying in and of itself will make it so much more difficult for us to "come back" next season.

**** on earth.

When there is no tempo he drops deeper. didnt help that he was just as ponderous himself.

Reaper21.jpg

Soon...

Back