The Manchester United Thread

No one knows. At least transfers wont be harmed, as he wasnt leading negotiations. Which was kinda awkward.

Told you, he would either succeed, or be sacked, and the minute he loses the support of the core young players, he was done for. Can afford to lose Rio/Vidic/RVP. But Welbeck, et al? No chance

I remember you saying this to me a while ago

Replacements? I'm assuming the Van Gaal/De Boer combo is probably the first port of call, since Klopp is just plain unrealistic.

If the moyes being sacked rumours are true then I'll be making sweet love to the wife tonight. Yipeeeeeeee.

First thing I want to hear is that SAF won't have any input on the new manager.

Martinez?

Also, isn't Moyes on a 5-6yr deal. Isn't that close to ?40m to buy him out?

That would be worse than keeping Moyes in my view... we're just going 2 steps back to go 1 step forward. The club needs to move on with someone who can handle it.

Sorry I was joking but yeah I agree with you, I want to see Pochettino at a big club but I think United are to big a jump probs be van gaal/de boer combo. When you consider who is available its probably the standout.

In other news AVB linked with Barcelona job....

I can't see anyone else apart from Louis Van Gaal sadly, he's not really who I want but he's still better than Moyes.

I can't see anyone else apart from Louis Van Gaal sadly, he's not really who I want but he's still better than Moyes.

Isn't he the guy who leaves every club after having massive dressing room arguments?

Okay, I'm sold.

Martinez?

Also, isn't Moyes on a 5-6yr deal. Isn't that close to ?40m to buy him out?

Please no. Enough with Everton. For a couple of season I don't want to have anything with them. Maybe Barkley for 10m.

TBF it seems Moyes lost even his support (Moyes lost mine by annoying Welbeck, final straw for me)

Moyes lost my support by supporting Cleverley, then making him disappear, then have him turn up in the streets in the middle of the night. We want a manager, not a magician :P

Back