The Manchester United Thread

Losing the old guard used to years under Fergie, on their way out anyway.. is one thing. Losing the young players, especially lifelong Manchester fans, is another.

sir Alex will probably replace him with another ginger Scotsman.

Losing the old guard used to years under Fergie, on their way out anyway.. is one thing. Losing the young players, especially lifelong Manchester fans, is another.

And that is partly what killed him.

Thats what i mean, Welbeck is never gonna be a starter in the 9 role all season for any United Manager.. Surely if he wants time/games there, a change in manager isnt gonna change his mind, unless hes lied to. I get the other reasons for Moyes going but Welbeck surely would have had a eye on the door at this point based on pure playng time ?

Thats what i mean, Welbeck is never gonna be a starter in the 9 role all season for any United Manager.. Surely if he wants time/games there, a change in manager isnt gonna change his mind, unless hes lied to. I get the other reasons for Moyes going but Welbeck surely would have had a eye on the door at this point based on pure playng time ?

no way....if he had something to say, he would have said it in the beginning or in January. He's a United fan and he's devastated at the way the team is being managed and the fact that he isn't being given a chance to help (in the Premier League).

no way....if he had something to say, he would have said it in the beginning or in January. He's a United fan and he's devastated at the way the team is being managed and the fact that he isn't being given a chance to help (in the Premier League).
But he hasnt said either, he would have complained more in Jan when the team was better placed? Well im glad we have to tell me what hes thinking, thats what you hope hes thinking, and not just i wanna play due to the World Cup. given a chance he's played 32 games, as your 4th best striker.

Last edited:

I doubt Wellbeck expected to be a starter from day one. I bet its Pogba-situaion all over again - when the team is wank, backup players expect to be given a fair chance. It must be tough to sit on bench and watch underperforming, overpaid stars **** things up week after week.

From what I can gather in the web/papers Woodward and the Board are descuising it today in a meeting. But someone must have leaked it, and Ogden is always spot on with UTD news.

United really should just clear all these rumours up, he's either sacked or he isn't. It's literally everywhere at the moment.

Rumours breaking that Moyes has been released not been denied by Man Utd. I'd wait on something official though tbh. Until they say so, I'd maintain he's still manager

Rumours breaking that Moyes has been released not been denied by Man Utd. I'd wait on something official though tbh. Until they say so, I'd maintain he's still manager

Errrrm.... you're a bit late! lol

Raphael Honigstein@honigstein 5m
Very obvious what game is being played here by Man Utd. They want Moyes to resign, for $ reasons. Shabby way to do it, imo.

Don't know if true, but that is a very stupid way to do it... Moyes still deserves respect and should be dismissed the right way.

Back