The Manchester United Thread

1-0 WH after 27 mins. Utd been on top with Garner and especially Laird impressing so far. Kovar makes a good save to deny the first effort but Devine sleeping and the rebound falls to WH player who slams it home.

2-0. Utd heads have gone since they lost the lead. Giving the ball away at will under hit passes and positionally all over the shop. Galbraith gives it away softly in CM. WH break quick and Max Taylor is exposed by WH quality RW who beats him easy then rockets a shot off the underside of the bar.

Teams unbalanced big time with Traore and Mghee 2 CMs playing on each wing and Mellor isn’t good enough up top.

Last edited:
Manchester United Women

@ManUtdWomen
Derby incoming! #MUWomen have been drawn at home to Manchester City in the #WomensFACup fourth round, with the tie to be played on Sunday 26 January 2020.

Lol. Pogba isn't injured. This is straight from Phillips Coutinho's playbook (Scouse can confirm). He and his cancerous agent can fúck off at thks point. Talented player and all but he's more headache than he's actually worth.

You're being pretty insulting to Pogba there.

For as big waste of talent as he is, he's not even begun to scratch the surface of the Brazilian rats antics.

I get zz's point. Its frustrating watching that **** week in week out as a fan, not even having a shot on target, and after every game he comes out laughing. It would be nice just once for him to come out and be fuming at what he's seen and show that passion to the fans. Not one fan is laughing after watching that ****. He doesn't even come out and say its unacceptable or anything. Just smiles and talks bollocks about controlling the game (passing backwards/sideways and not going anywhere) and "fine margins".

Just reading back over the discussion .....

He is Roy Hodgson MKII isn't he?

That's all the Hodge, massively out of his depth at Anfield like Solksjaer is at Utd, did his time at ours. His spin on things after every game was cringe embarrassing and totally belied the utter ***** you'd just sat through. Trying to spin any little positive out of clear negatives. And what it ultimately does is try make the utter dross you're watching the norm and acceptable. And then when someone like RVP, justifiably, ripped him, he get's snarky and attacks back. (I know he subsequently said you don't know what I'm like behind closed doors but still. That spat was handled badly.). All Hodgson characteristics.

I'll never forget walking out of Goodison early after a 2-0 ****-kicking from Everton, walking back across the park to be back in the boozer for the end of the game and the Hodge on the telly saying how proud he was as that was our best performance of the season! After we'd just lost the Derby 2-0!

I feel yer. It's super frustrating listening to your manager paint a completely different story to the garbage you've just sat through like this is the way it should be and the acceptable level we are now at.

BTW, how did you enjoy the experience a few weeks back of getting to a game again? Meant to ask when you mentioned it but it slipped my mind until now.

Just reading back over the discussion .....

He is Roy Hodgson MKII isn't he?

That's all the Hodge, massively out of his depth at Anfield like Solksjaer is at Utd, did his time at ours. His spin on things after every game was cringe embarrassing and totally belied the utter ***** you'd just sat through. Trying to spin any little positive out of clear negatives. And what it ultimately does is try make the utter dross you're watching the norm and acceptable. And then when someone like RVP, justifiably, ripped him, he get's snarky and attacks back. (I know he subsequently said you don't know what I'm like behind closed doors but still. That spat was handled badly.). All Hodgson characteristics.

I'll never forget walking out of Goodison early after a 2-0 ****-kicking from Everton, walking back across the park to be back in the boozer for the end of the game and the Hodge on the telly saying how proud he was as that was our best performance of the season! After we'd just lost the Derby 2-0!

I feel yer. It's super frustrating listening to your manager paint a completely different story to the garbage you've just sat through like this is the way it should be and the acceptable level we are now at.

BTW, how did you enjoy the experience a few weeks back of getting to a game again? Meant to ask when you mentioned it but it slipped my mind until now.
It wasn't too bad tbh. Still don't think we played that great but got the win. I'll tell you what I dont miss about going to the game though. Listening to the constant **** from people around you for 90 minutes.

There was a lad next to me and two directly behind that had travelled up together. I had a 30 minute conversation down my ear about ballots for European tickets and how many points they had. Then the worst one was about 45 minutes of arguing about a pork sandwich one of the lads has made for the coach journey. Don't get me wrong, they are fans and clearly travel a lot, home and away and pay their money. Fair play to them. What I can't stand is going to Old Trafford and having some southern twats talking bollocks down my ear the entire game. Really winds me up.

That being said I'm already down for going to the West Ham game last home game of the season. Hopefully we go into that needing a result for top 4. How far we have fallen eh!

It wasn't too bad tbh. Still don't think we played that great but got the win. I'll tell you what I dont miss about going to the game though. Listening to the constant **** from people around you for 90 minutes.

There was a lad next to me and two directly behind that had travelled up together. I had a 30 minute conversation down my ear about ballots for European tickets and how many points they had. Then the worst one was about 45 minutes of arguing about a pork sandwich one of the lads has made for the coach journey. Don't get me wrong, they are fans and clearly travel a lot, home and away and pay their money. Fair play to them. What I can't stand is going to Old Trafford and having some southern twats talking bollocks down my ear the entire game. Really winds me up.

That being said I'm already down for going to the West Ham game last home game of the season. Hopefully we go into that needing a result for top 4. How far we have fallen eh!

Hahaha. Sky generation fans. STFU and watch the game will yers please!

Had one stood next to me the Derby Sunday. Christ knows where he got his ticket from but he was a proper whopper. Had his programme in his hand all game and every time something would happen, you could see him scanning the squad list the back then throwing out 'That's Curtis Jones him yanno? One of our young lads' and other such pearls of wisdom. He was doing me head in that much that I went down early half-time for a bevvy, something I rarely do, after he's gone 'See him over there?' (pointing the bench) ..... 'Who? Klopp mate?' ...... 'Nah. The other one. That's Carlo Ancelotti. Italian bloke. He's managed all over Europe at some massive clubs. Brilliant that for Everton' ..... And you're looking at him like 'Has he yeah? Never have known that mate ta ..... Now can yers just F off and do one back to whatever Southern place you've come from before you totally kettle me head with any more *****?'

They've got a lot better since Klopp called them out about how to behave the match and why you're there but we've more than our fair share.

It is what it is but I'm against modern-day football in lots of facets.

Hahaha. Sky generation fans. STFU and watch the game will yers please!

Had one stood next to me the Derby Sunday. Christ knows where he got his ticket from but he was a proper whopper. Had his programme in his hand all game and every time something would happen, you could see him scanning the squad list the back then throwing out 'That's Curtis Jones him yanno? One of our young lads' and other such pearls of wisdom. He was doing me head in that much that I went down early half-time for a bevvy, something I rarely do, after he's gone 'See him over there?' (pointing the bench) ..... 'Who? Klopp mate?' ...... 'Nah. The other one. That's Carlo Ancelotti. Italian bloke. He's managed all over Europe at some massive clubs. Brilliant that for Everton' ..... And you're looking at him like 'Has he yeah? Never have known that mate ta ..... Now can yers just F off and do one back to whatever Southern place you've come from before you totally kettle me head with any more *****?'

They've got a lot better since Klopp called them out about how to behave the match and why you're there but we've more than our fair share.

It is what it is but I'm against modern-day football in lots of facets.

How do you feel about this? Not mentioning that United cant sell out their Derby, more into the rule that if you buy from general sale ticket to home side wiht your hard earned money, you are not allowed to be fan of city and keep your mouth shut. I understand they wanting to keep some conflicts out happening but this puts them in a bad light saying it this way?

How do you feel about this? Not mentioning that United cant sell out their Derby, more into the rule that if you buy from general sale ticket to home side wiht your hard earned money, you are not allowed to be fan of city and keep your mouth shut. I understand they wanting to keep some conflicts out happening but this puts them in a bad light saying it this way? .....

The embarrassment of it going to a general aside, you'd expect nottin more from Utd mate from a safety standpoint. In an ideal World it wouldn't be a problem. But we don't live in an ideal World sadly and emotions turn many people into base F idiots at football. Not least the emotions of a massive Derby semi-final.

Although I would be tempted to say any City fan sat among Utd fans F stupid enough to not sit on their hands and let it be known he/ she are City, deserve whatever happens to them.

Is it city fans or united own fans whistling while United hold the ball?

Ohh my...

I'm fuming, what an absolute shambles of a club we are. That ****** lineup is a joke, but no signings imminent? Let me guess there isn't value in the ******* window? Well why didn't you ****** sign someone in the summer then you incompetent *****. That's not even getting into the tactics or Ole.

To think I was "harsh" with players ratings before this Summer.

Meanwhile in my current FM save Man Utd are beating FC Kobenhaven 2-0 with goals from Maddison and Greenwood inn the Champions League. It's far more interesting than the real stuff. COrrection 3-0 now Maguire has scored.