The Manchester United Thread

Thoughts of Cavani on a free in the Summer? Wouldn’t mind that tbh got a few good years in him still mobile and a good different option and knows where the onion bag is. Great attitude/mentality. And would provide some experience with Mata, Young, Rojo, Smalling, Matic, Grant, Sanchez all leaving. Jeez our av age will be crazy next season

Thoughts of Cavani on a free in the Summer? Wouldn’t mind that tbh got a few good years in him still mobile and a good different option and knows where the onion bag is. Great attitude/mentality. And would provide some experience with Mata, Young, Rojo, Smalling, Matic, Grant, Sanchez all leaving. Jeez our av age will be crazy next season

No thank you, if we're building something then lets build something properly this time. I don't want any easy or short-term fixes, if we need another striker then lets just get someone who Ole or anyone can work with for a while. Plus I can't see him coming in a million years unless we offer gigantic wages, which again is a big no no.

..... As per @DuncanCastles United have agreed personal terms with Bruno Fernandes. Deal happening. Now down to the clubs finalising fee etc. Solskjaer eager for a midfielder with McTominay & Pogba out and hoping Rashford injury not a big problem #mufc https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2020/01/16/bruno-fernandes-agrees-personal-terms-manchester-united/?WT.mc_id=tmg_share_tw …

Must be happening if that bastian of journalistic respectability Castles says it is like. ;)

From the opposition perspective, so long as Maguire's not among the injured it's all good.

Must be happening if that bastian of journalistic respectability Castles says it is like. ;)

From the opposition perspective, so long as Maguire's not among the injured it's all good.
Afraid someone will break if Ed messes up this time also with 0 singings...

This meltdown would be interesting to watch to be honest

Tbh Ducker says he has it confirmed by someone his own source and Ornstein, Lickhurst, and a few other Athketic journalists have all said the same.

God help Zzig it doesn’t happen ;)

No thank you, if we're building something then lets build something properly this time. I don't want any easy or short-term fixes, if we need another striker then lets just get someone who Ole or anyone can work with for a while. Plus I can't see him coming in a million years unless we offer gigantic wages, which again is a big no no.
Maybe Ole wants him for a couple of years till Greenwood is fully ready to play regular mins. Couldn’t give a monkeys about the wages tbh. We will be saving shed loads anyway and least money is going towards the squad and not the them **** houses upstairs

Maybe Ole wants him for a couple of years till Greenwood is fully ready to play regular mins. Couldn’t give a monkeys about the wages tbh. We will be saving shed loads anyway and least money is going towards the squad and not the them **** houses upstairs

To be honest i agree on the subject that sometimes getting in 30+ year old senior player is good for the team. Your squad is young and lacking in experience and leadership. I thought De Gea would fill this in more but does not seem like it. It is a risky business and only in very good shape guys also should be bought. Cavani fits that bill very well, but it would be under questions if he wants to join in.

I am 90% sure that Ibra impact on Rashford was good and he might not be on the level he is right now without training with Ibra.

Been a good servant tbh. And got far to much abuse.

Fabrizio Romano

✔@FabrizioRomano

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1217874546679783425

Ashley Young to Inter, here we go! Total agreement with Man United for €1,5M. Medicals on next days.
??
#transfers #Inter #MUFC #ManUnited @DiMarzio

When the biggest complaint in here is a lack of players, strange timing to allow such a versatile and experienced player to leave 5 months early for the sake of buttons in return.

Completely agree with zz in particular that it was ridiculous of Utd to offer him an extension. But letting someone go now who can cover a slew of positions is very strange timing indeed.

When the biggest complaint in here is a lack of players, strange timing to allow such a versatile and experienced player to leave 5 months early for the sake of buttons in return.

Completely agree with zz in particular that it was ridiculous of Utd to offer him an extension. But letting someone go now who can cover a slew of positions is very strange timing indeed.
He has asked to leave. And wants a change. No point keeping him.

Jorge Silas (Sporting CP manager): "To find a replacement for Bruno, we need three players. One who scores, one who organizes and one who defends like him."

Then don't be narking about a lack of bodies then between now and May if no versatile replacement comes in.

Nobody has been barking about bodies at FB. Only that Shaw needs upgrading on.

I guess you missed the 'versatile' part. FB is far from the only position he covers. It's no biggie. Just strange timing.

There's been constant narking in here on injuries and the lack of bodies in the squad. No less from yourself mate.

I guess you missed the 'versatile' part. FB is far from the only position he covers. It's no biggie. Just strange timing.

There's been constant narking in here on injuries and the lack of bodies in the squad. No less from yourself mate.
Yeah we are short in some positions non in which Young really plays. Anyway he wanted out so he got his wish. The club wanted him to stay for one more year and he said flat out no. So goodbye and good luck.