The Manchester United Thread

but now that have come out again and said var did screw up so where do you go with it

Hope against hope it gets binned.

Although that would be to L'pool's detriment like as the only reason we're winning the league, as per City fans, is down to VAR. The same VAR that was going to stop all our cheating when it came in and F us up that way. They are a confused bunch bless them.

#taintedtitle #liVARpool

Good performance. Martial goal was absolute filth lol :) Greenwood absolutely deadly. Fernandes what a baller love him already.

Bruno Fernandes’ game by numbers vs. Watford:

7 passes into the box
4 chances created
3/3 take-ons
3 fouls won
3 shots
2 assists
1 goal

MOTM.
⭐️
⭐️
⭐️
⭐️
⭐️

Although that would be to L'pool's detriment like as the only reason we're winning the league, as per City fans, is down to VAR. The same VAR that was going to stop all our cheating when it came in and F us up that way. They are a confused bunch bless them.

#taintedtitle #liVARpool
so its all down to var to why your walking away with the league right got it here me thinking its down to 1 of the best teams i have ever seen or a manger that would die for his players and them for for him how wrong was i

#taintedtitle #liVARpool
Bet the City fans weren't complaining today about the use or is that non-use of VAR in their game against Leicester ;)

so its all down to var to why your walking away with the league right got it here me thinking its down to 1 of the best teams i have ever seen or a manger that would die for his players and them for for him how wrong was i

Beyond pathetic mate. I mean social media is rife with idiots but City’s obsession with us is off the charts mad. Where as the only proper rivalry down the road we have is with Utd. And always will regardless of how good or bad either club is.

People just can’t deal today with who ever is at the top at a particular time. And instead of just acknowledging great sides for what they are, they’ll try every which way to slight them. Totally pathetic. It’s like when Ferguson’s Utd were utterly dominant and L’pool ‘fans’ on social media used to mock Howard Webb up in a Utd shirt. Instead of just admiring those were ****** good sides.

Utter nonsense.

Just imagine a CM of Fernandes, Pogba with Fred behind :O

I'd take the first one of those if I had aspirations to consistently compete for major trophies.

The second is a complete waste of God-given natural talent and always will be until he dedicates himself fully to his craft. At 27 next month I doubt that maturation process ever happens. The third is just a hard-working lad you'd ideally fill your squad out with.

I just can't stop watching this goal. Pure filth (cantona-esque as well). It's like he just slowed down time and picked his spot so casually. I don't think anyone expected that.