The Manchester United Thread

Catalyst! What a strike.

No one on here is defending him tbh. It's such a shame we conceded that as we've played some really good stuff and have created chances too (hit the post through Matic)
I zoom'd you with a post above :D

It's amazing how Bruno Fernandes made our football watchable again lol. I've enjoyed the first 35 mins as we've played some very good stuff. Besides the first 4-ish mins or so, we've played the entire game in Everton's half.

It's amazing how Bruno Fernandes made our football watchable again lol. I've enjoyed the first 35 mins as we've played some very good stuff. Besides the first 4-ish mins or so, we've played the entire game in Everton's half.

That’s been the Ev’s game under Ancelotti.

Sit deep, draw the opposition into their half, and hit the rapid front two over the top.

Very enjoyable half that with two completely contrasting styles. Good pass and move from Utd. Everton’s game plan working almost perfectly for them. (I say ‘almost’ as they should have put the game to bed 2/3 the first 10 mins. And Richarlison should score the end the half. Bad miss that.).

2 terrible keeping mistakes (if Pickford had normal arms he’d be something) and some real feisty tattles adding to an enjoyable watch.

Can you please find your way to a winner the last 5?

Keeping Everton in with a chance of winning this ISN’T fun.

Ta.