The Manchester United Thread

I completely forgot Martial was playing until that save from Lloris and Rashford was trying too hard to impress. Henderson's technique is one of the best at Liverpool it's one of his biggest strengths and what makes him so versatile unless you meant they both have a good engine. Also, genuinely excited to see if Pogba can raise his game now that he doesn't have to feel like he's playing with a bunch of scrubs in the middle of the park.
Martial looked way off the pace in regards to his finishing tonight considering it’s his strength usually. Rashford I didn’t expect much after absolutely no football for months and months with an operation thrown in. His effort was good though and this 90 will do him worlds.

Did you see the way Keane layed into him at half time? It made me laugh but I couldn't disagree, even the Son save he made a meal out of.
Yeah Keane was right! But that Son Dave was good tbh. Coming from the other direction then having to stop suddenly and dive the other way. And he headed that with power also. Problem is he saves those and fluffs at the ****** easy ones ?

I completely forgot Martial was playing until that save from Lloris and Rashford was trying too hard to impress. Henderson's technique is one of the best at Liverpool it's one of his biggest strengths and what makes him so versatile unless you meant they both have a good engine. Also, genuinely excited to see if Pogba can raise his game now that he doesn't have to feel like he's playing with a bunch of scrubs in the middle of the park. Oh and Wan bissaka can boot the ball into the stand everytime he gets forward for all I care but the way he locks down that right hand side had that Gelson kid shocked. Just get a right winger and have Bissaka to overlap and create an overload as he is amazing as he is.
Get a right winger who's good on the ball and off the ball and you have great interchangeable front 3. United looked million times better with Greenwood on right.

Why did He punch? In that position?
Why not open your hands?
Ive said the same thing all night. Why was his lead hand a fist? It hit that and bounced into the top corner. If he hand his lead hand palm out like his back hand he would have saved it and pushed the ball out to the right wing that was completely empty. I reallt dont understand it and these stupid errors are happening more frequently now. After seeing some of the saves Henderson done on Wednesday night (so cant use the lack of football as an excuse) and his form all season, he would have easilt saved that. We really need to think about moving DDG on while he has a bit of a reputation and get a decent fee and make Henderson No.1. I love big Dave and always will but its hard to watch all these mistakes now knowing we have a keeper out there that this season, and arguably last season as well, is better.

Yeah Keane was right! But that Son Dave was good tbh. Coming from the other direction then having to stop suddenly and dive the other way. And he headed that with power also. Problem is he saves those and fluffs at the ****** easy ones ?
Yep the Son save was good but on reflection over the season would Henderson not have saved that as well? Then go back to their goal. Henderson would have saved that all day long. No stupid fist. It would have been both hands open and palm it out to the right wing. Most times id try to make an excuse for DDG ******* up but I really cant with that. And its happening far too much now.

Yep the Son save was good but on reflection over the season would Henderson not have saved that as well? Then go back to their goal. Henderson would have saved that all day long. No stupid fist. It would have been both hands open and palm it out to the right wing. Most times id try to make an excuse for DDG ******* up but I really cant with that. And its happening far too much now.
Yep Ole will have to make a decision for sure after next season!

So good to have him back. If him and Rashford were fit all season we would be 3rd or **** close.

Paul Pogba’s game by numbers vs. Spurs (34 minutes played):

100% long pass accuracy
94% pass accuracy
4 ball recoveries
2/2 take-ons
2 blocks
1/1 tackle
1 penalty won
1 shot

Changed the game.
?
?
?

Keane's rant was epic, you gotta love the guy. Some people mellow down with age but he's still good ol' Roy, blunt, honest and no ***** given.

Agree he may not be here much longer but he won’t be gone before next season
I have a feeling that if Sheffield Utd get a European place then Henderson will go back for another season as clearly he has benefitted from regular time. However, that might change if one of the big European clubs come in with a decent offer for De Gea. We will just have to wait and see of course.

I have a feeling that if Sheffield Utd get a European place then Henderson will go back for another season as clearly he has benefitted from regular time. However, that might change if one of the big European clubs come in with a decent offer for De Gea. We will just have to wait and see of course.
Talks are already well under way for him to go back there next season with or without European football

Deal close to being agreed according to a few for Henderson to go on loan next season

Don't see why when he's better than De Gea atm and it's not even a debate. I understand we gave hm a contract as we always do to maintain his value, but who would even buy him and give him those wages now? We might be stuck with Dave, like we have been before with other high salary players.

He has been pants this season, utter pants, wasn't particularly good last season either. Had a horrendous World Cup and gone down hill ever since.